Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New Verizon Cell Tower Brings Better Reception to Four Corners,FL

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by hank424, Jul 24, 2008.

1. hank424

hank424 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung R720 Admire
    Wireless Provider(s):
    MetroPCS,att mobility
    FOUR CORNERS | "Can you hear me now?"

That's a question that should be answered more often in the affirmative now that Verizon Wireless has activated a new advanced digital cell site for wireless service near ChampionsGate.

"We try to stay ahead of the curve as far as growth is concerned," Chuck Hamby of the Verizon office in Tampa, told The Reporter in a telephone interview recently.

Hamby would not say exactly where the new tower was located, however. "Since 9-11, we don't give exact locations for security reasons," he said.

The new site came on line in mid-June. He said it will mean that customers will enjoy clearer reception and few dropped calls, as well as faster speeds when downloading music and games or sending text and pictures.
    New Cell Tower Brings Better Reception to Four Corners | theledger.com | The Ledger | Lakeland, FL

2. spleck

spleck Tool

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 5 VZW
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Of course... because terrorists do all their research online since its so hard to find a 200 foot tall steel tower emitting RF in person.

3. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    Verizon has been on a building spree in Florida lately. They activated 2 sites in Tallahassee and one in Bonifay. Now, one can experience native coverage along US 98 from Alabama over to Crawfordville, just south of Tallahassee! And that infamous gap along I-10 has narrowed considerably in the 3 years I've been with them. Just glad to see them continuously improve in Florida!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...