Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New Verizon Cell Site now Active!

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by TWX, Nov 28, 2012.

1. TWX

TWX Mobile Enthusiast

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 5s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Hey everyone,

Remember a few years ago how I always complained about Alltel (now Verizon) having a massive dead spot in Rogers City, Michigan? Well after about 7 years of regulation/red tape, their 170 foot monopole cell site is now active and is blasting CDMA goodness all over the city. The coverage gap is now completely filled. Better yet, the tower will have LTE blasting before June 2013 (and all other areas that are currently 3G). It's a great relief to finally be able to hold a call in a building in the city. Also, it will certainly help the old battery life.

Best,

TWX (previously Alienware_51)

1 person likes this.
  2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    Yippee! I told you a long time ago that Verizon will eventually build a cell site. Sadly it took a merger, but better late than never :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    1 person likes this.
  3. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Woot! Glad it finally happened. Happy for you. :)
    Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...