Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New v120e and v60i Ringtones

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by rallykid, Dec 13, 2002.

1. WaKeFiELdGrL28

WaKeFiELdGrL28 New Member

i was lookin for some punk rock ringtones as well....any of the following songs are what im looking for:

Sum 41: The Hell Song; Still Waiting; Heart Attack; Makes No Difference
    The Ataris: Boys of Summer; In This Diary; Radio #2
    The All American Rejects: The Last Song; Swing Swing
    Wakefield: Positive Reinforcement; Say You Will; Infamous
    New Found Glory: Forget My Name; My Friends Over You
    Simple Plan: Addicted; God Must Hate Me; Id Do Anything
    Good Charlotte: Riot Girl; Girls and Boys
    Sugarcult: Stuck In America; Bouncin Off The Walls
    Mest: Jaded
    The Starting Line: Best of Me
    Fountains of Wayne: Stacy's Mom

somone please help me out by getting me some of these ringtones, i have searched everywhere for them
    and i cant find them anywhere...so could someone please get the converted codes for me, b/c i cannot find a
    converter anywhere online or to download that works right...please help me out!!!!!!!!

2. NotYourBK

NotYourBK New Member

I thought of another ringtone that I'd like to have. The original Spiderman TV theme.

3. bucky13

bucky13 New Member

my friends over you –
    *3e4*3d4*3e4*3#f4*3e4*3d4*3d4*3e4*3d4*3d4*3e4*3#f4*3e4*3d4*3d4*3d4*3e4*3d4
    *3e4*3#f4*3e4*3d4*3d4*3e4*3d4*3d4*3e4*3#f4*3e4*3d4*3d4*3d4*3e4*3d4*3e4*3#f4*3e4*3d4*3d 4*3e4*3d4*3d4*3e4*3#f4*3e4*3d4*3d4*3d4

i have yet to try this but i've seen it somewhere

4. BELLAMIA

BELLAMIA New Member

hi everyone.....have any of you come across the codes for the disney song"hi ho hi ho its off to work we go" I cant seem to find it anywhere....if you all find it can you please post it for my motorola v60
    thanks a bunch
    M

thanks anyways ....found it on my own[​IMG]

5. Kathleenmom3

Kathleenmom3 New Member

I have looked everywhere for these tones does anyone know any of these? Kurt Angle I don't suck, I know what I want, Shake your tail feather, Drift away (uncle kracker). or any really good ones that are not posted I found some of them in rtttl's but when I used the free converter they came up with errors. Anyone that has any of these Please post them in 120e format. Why did Motorola have to make getting ringtones so HARD!!!![​IMG]

6. jomac11

jomac11 New Member

I'm new to programming these ring-tones, got my v60i the other day. I don't understand how to make the "*" symbol and the "#" symbol for the v60i.
    Didn't really know where to look so can someone help me please [​IMG]

EDIT: I read back on the post and found some info. It says that when you punch in 00, that is equal to a *, but on my phone, when i hit 00, i get h, and when i hit 000 for the #, i get w.
    Can anyone help?

7. BELLAMIA

BELLAMIA New Member

you have to hit the "0" a little fast instead of pausing you have to hit fast 3x to get the # sign 2x if you want the *
    hope this helps
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Tinkerbella354

Tinkerbella354 New Member

I just got a new Motorola v60i phone about 3 days ago and I am still trying to figure it out. Anyway, I was wondering if someone could convert this for me, and in a way that I could understand. A "Ringtones for Dummies" version. Thanks!!

RTTTL :
    ipanema[​IMG]=4,o=6,b=80:8g#.7,16f7,16f7,8d#7,8g#7,8f7,
    8f7,8d#.7,8g#.7,16f7,16f7,8d#7,8g#7,8f7,8f7,16f7,16d#7,
    4f#7,8f7,16d#.7,16c#.7,8f.7,8d#7,16c#7,16b6,32c7,2c#.7,

I know you are all sick of doing this, but I would really appreciate it. Here is also another version I found. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the help!!

RTTTL:
    Ipanema[​IMG]=4,o=5,b=160:g.,8e,8e,d,g.,8e,e,8e,8d,g.,e,e,8d,g,8g,8e,e,8e,8d,f,
    d,d,8d,8c,e,c,c,8c,a#4,2c

Thank you again for putting up with my nonsense!

9. Tinkerbella354

10. BELLAMIA

BELLAMIA New Member

tinkerbella....here is the first one you asked for....#g3.*5f4f4#d3#g3f3f3*4#d3.#g3.*5f4f4#d3#g3f3f3f4#d4#f2f3*4#d4.#c4.f3.*5#d3#c4*4b 4*5c5*4#c1.
    and the 2nd *3g2.e3e3d2g2.e3e2e3d3g2.e2e2d3g2g3e3e2e3d3f2d2d2d3c3e2c2c2c3*2#a2*3c1

hope they are ok....
    bella mia

11. Tinkerbella354

[​IMG] Thank you so much. [​IMG] The first one was no good, but the scond one was just about perfect till it hit a crazy note in the end. How do you convert these?

hi, bella!...i had another quick question i was wondering if you could help me with...i have a gsm phone, so i have a sim card that has all my phone numbers that were previously programmed. i can't figure out how to do the voice activated dialing. any pointers? thanks again, bella.

12. jomac11

jomac11 New Member

I tried hitting it as fast as I possibly could, but i still come up with the w and the h instead of # and *

13. LestatsLady

LestatsLady New Member

I'm not sure if this is the problem, but these tones are for the 120e I think. I don't know if they work for other phones or not.

14. Tinkypoo

Tinkypoo New Member

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I'm new to this. Does anyone know 50 cent P.I.M.P.? Also how do you convert songs I tried some & they work. How come some will & some won't?[​IMG]

15. BELLAMIA

BELLAMIA New Member

tinkerbella,,,,
    i'm not sure of the whole sim card thing but if your phone is anything like mine then what you need to do is go in your phone book .if you have already added people in it..EXAMPLE lets say you have MOM
    you would EDIT then scroll downuntil you see VOICE NAME hit record and it will ask you to hit the record button which is on the right hand side of your phone hit that and then say "mom" it will ask you to say "mom"twice and if it accepts it then VOILA. AND WHEN YOU ARE READY TO USE YOUR VOICE RECORDINGS YOU WOULD JUST HIT THAT BUTTON At THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR PHONE AND SAY THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU ARE TRYING TO CALL.
    hope this helps...[​IMG]
    bella

ps...about the codes i have a converter that converts the codes into motorola context...just let me know if you need any new ones[​IMG]

16. Tinkerbella354

Hi, Bella...

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it didn't work. For some reason the only time the VOICE NAME option pops up is when I input a new e-mail address. Guess I'll just have to go back to the store and find out what's wrong. Thanks for converting the tones for me too!! [​IMG]

Do you have text messaging or are these phones not capable of that? As I said in a prior message, I just got this phone a few days ago so I'm not quite sure how it works. Every time I try to send a message it comes back saying unable to send. Thanks Bella, you are a huge help. I'm so illiterate when it comes to this phone! Nokia's I can handle, but not this one!! [​IMG]

17. thriftwhore

thriftwhore New Member

Hey. I've been looking everywhere for Brand New Colony by The Postal Service for my v120e. If anyone could figure out that beginning part that sounds kind of like a video game I'd love you forever. RTTTL is fine or the v120e stuff. Thanks so much.

18. BELLAMIA

BELLAMIA New Member

hi tinker..
    they are capable of text messaging I do it alot...let me know if you need help...i'm going on vacation so i wont be around a pc until next week tuesday
    till then
    bella

I also use to have nokia's but i gave that one to my daughter...she likes the different face plates...lol

19. oxoJeSTeRoxo

oxoJeSTeRoxo New Member

can somebody please convert this RTTTL for me.

It's for my 120e.

hangingmoment: D=4,o=6,b=50:32g.6,32g.6,32f#.6,32e.6,16d6,
    16e.6,32e.6,16e.6,16d.6,8f#.6,32g.6,32g.6,32f#.6,32e.6,
    32d.6,16e.6,32e.6,16e.6,16d.6,8d.6,32g.6,32g.6,32f#.6,
    32e.6,16d6,16e.6,32e.6,16e.6,16d.6,8f#.6,32g.6,32g.6,
    32f#.6,32e.6,32d.6,16e.6,32e.6,16e.6,16d.6,16d.6,

Thank You!!!

20. Tinkypoo

Tinkypoo New Member

*4g5.*4g5.*4#f5.*4e5.*4d4*4e4.*4e5.*4e4.*4d4.*4#f3.*4g5.*4g5.*4#f5.*4e5.*4d5.*4e 4.*4e5.*4e4.*4d4.*4d3.*4g5.*4g5.*4#f5.*4e5.*4d4*4e4.*4e5.*4e4.*4d4.*4#f3.*4g5.*4 g5.*4#f5.*4e5.*4d5.*4e4.*4e5.*4e4.*4d4.*4d4.

21. Tinkypoo

Tinkypoo New Member

I hope this works for you. Please forgive if it doesn't NEW to this. But here is Hanging Moment per request. If anyone has the correct version of P.I.M.P by 50 Cents can you let me know or where to find it Thanks ahead of time.

*4g5.*4g5.*4#f5.*4e5.*4d4*4e4.*4e5.*4e4.*4d4.*4#f3.*4g5.*4g5.*4#f5.*4e5.*4d5.*4e 4.*4e5.*4e4.*4d4.*4d3.*4g5.*4g5.*4#f5.*4e5.*4d4*4e4.*4e5.*4e4.*4d4.*4#f3.*4g5.*4 g5.*4#f5.*4e5.*4d5.*4e4.*4e5.*4e4.*4d4.*4d4.

22. smileymouse

smileymouse New Member

Alrite finally posting cuse i have a request ... long tiring hours of searching and i still cant find any South Park ringtones for the V120e
    if you have some or know where to get them send it to me at My Email

Great ringtones by all.... just cant find enough of them...

23. crazycutiechicky

crazycutiechicky New Member

hey all....im new here and i just got my phone a few days ago, and i really like how you guys give the ringtones cause they are really kool...but theres one i really want. its a sort of recent song so i dont know if its out there yet, but id die for chingy-right thurr or any other rap really. thank you so much id really appreciate if you could help me![​IMG] ~*Sam*~[​IMG]

24. ChocoTaco

ChocoTaco New Member

Hello everyone!

I've read this entire thread (don't tell me I'm lying, I have the red eyes to prove it) and have a couple things to say. (I'd like to thank my mommy for making me get this phone thereby making this all possible). I love my phone, yay!

First off, No matter how many letters you put in please (or perhaps "pleeeeaaaase"), you are still demanding something with some whiny comment about how the other ringtones you found "suck" or are "too slow" or are "all messed up" and you need a RINGTONE for your CELL PHONE right now! Hello, reality check, this is not a high-priority, immediate, speedy gonzalez request(Attention, U.S. Population: the earth does not revolve around your empty head. Repeat, you are not the center of the motofoto universe). Are you starving, bleeding to death, or having seizures because your cell phone doesn't remind you of your favorite childhood television headrot every time your girlfriend calls?

Goodness, people, just be appreciative that there are kind, patient, talented people here willing to humor you. Um, yeah, there are hundreds of ringtones on here, but not the correct version of blah blah by whoever with the second verse cut out . . . whatever! I found lots of really cool ringtones by all my favorite bands and ones I've never even heard of that I just tried.

Oh, and FYI, I got the phone 12 hours ago and just using this website and a couple hours I've filled all my custom rings (and figured out how to enter them all by myself, my goodness, yes, I figured out how to press buttons TWICE sometimes, so difficult, I sweated). I have to delete some of my babies to fit new stuff on now! (My faves are Buddy Holly, Diagon Alley, and the Buffy theme).

Okay, where was I going here . . . oh yes, to all you searchers /converters /composers I thank you so much for the touch of fun in my life. And even after all that I'm going to ask you for something . . . not a song but an open request for anything you have to say about composing or tweaking converted tunes so we can help ourselves with the tunes we find. I'm a DIY gal, it'd be cool to be able to do it myself (and help out {polite} others).

--C.

P.S. Some songs are going to sound really good on your phone, just like the real thing, and some (especially rap) aren't, because they're beat and speech based, and have lots of layers (among other things) instead of being pretty much pure melody like your basic Britney clip. Get over it. It's a phone, not a radio. Well, I guess it is a radio, but you know what I mean. Phht.

25. da5ve8

da5ve8 New Member

HEY IM GOING TO A RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS CONCERT SEPT 12TH AND I WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY OF THEIR RINGTONES
    SO I COULD GET IN THE SPIRIT OF THE BAND WHEN SOMEONE CALLS ID BE VERRY! GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD

THANKS

26. hernndzzz

hernndzzz New Member

Hi everyone. My boyfriend just bought me a v120e and this is the best place that I have found ringtones. I have made through about fifteen pages of this thread. I am looking for two tone in particular.

No woman no cry - Bob marley
    Notre Dame fight song

If they are on here somewhere and I have just not gotten to it, I would appreciate if someone could tell me what page. If not if someone has those song, I would be extremely greatful if I could get them. Thank you, Thank you , Thank You in advance.TextNo woman no cry - Bob Marley

27. edveddmfc75

edveddmfc75 New Member

I tried the converter, but it didn't work properly
    this is the rtttl code
    d=16,o=5,b=35:32e,e,32e,d#,e,32f#,f#,32f,f#.,32p,32f#,f#,32f#,f,f#,32g#,g#,32g,g#.,32p,8a,b,a,g#,g,e,f#,32g#,f#,32f,g#,f#,32f#,f,32f#,8b

any help is appreciated

28. jokergary

jokergary New Member

Hey,

I'm new here and a new v120e owner... I just learned how to program ringtones and it's become my obesssion to find Skynyrd's Sweet home Alabama for the
    v120e... If anyone can post it i would GREATLY appreciate it!!

Thanks!

29. WaKeFiELdGrL28

WaKeFiELdGrL28 New Member

I really need some help on finding these ringtones, so if anyone could help me get any of the follwing ringtones it would be greatly appreciated:

Sum 41: The Hell Song; Still Waiting; Heart Attack; Makes No Difference
    The Ataris: Boys of Summer; In This Diary; Radio #2
    The All American Rejects: The Last Song; Swing Swing
    Wakefield: Positive Reinforcement; Say You Will; Infamous; L7(Medication)
    New Found Glory: Forget My Name
    Simple Plan: Addicted; God Must Hate Me; Id Do Anything; Perfect
    Good Charlotte: Riot Girl; Girls and Boys
    Sugarcult: Stuck In America; Bouncin Off The Walls
    Mest: Jaded
    The Starting Line: Best of Me
    Fountains of Wayne: Stacy's Mom

If anyone has any of these ringtones, please email them to me at sumfartie1rox@adelphia.net or just paste them here! thanks a lot!

30. thezeppzone

thezeppzone New Member

sup yall nice forum been checkin round wondering if anyone could find or make 'In The Stone' by Earth wind and fire for me? its a cool song and id really appreciate it? thanx!