Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New T-Mobile Plan out

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by azcellphonejunkie, Jan 10, 2005.

1. azcellphonejunkie

azcellphonejunkie The Cell Phone Junkie

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS
    Wireless Provider(s):
    ATT, Verizon, Sprint |Prior: Alltel, Nextel
    For those of you who haven't seen yet, T-Mobile now has reduced the rate of one of the great plans they have. The 1000 Anytime minute plan with Unlimited Nights and Weekends is now on a promotion from $59.99 down to $45.99 per month. I think this would be a great plan for most people, and the price is definitely right! This includes long distance, and nationwide roaming. I am hard pressed to see any other carrier with a plan like this right now. Way to go T-Mobile!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    You can also get the $39.99 1000 anytime minute plan with free weekends now (not nights - if you want nights get the $45.99 plan).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    Looks like everyone is getting more competitive...T-Mobile, Verizon will follow shortly... that's great news for us consumers!

4. azcellphonejunkie

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Good point. I guess I saw that but didn't post it. For the extra $6, it really makes it worth someones time to take a look at what they have to offer. T-Mobile is getting very good and extremely competitive in the urban and many suburban areas.

5. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Agreed.

That means more competition for me when I decide if I should keep Sprint or not next March when my contract is up.

6. azcellphonejunkie

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Florida is one of those markets that does exceptional for most carriers. With Nextel, they are considered a top tier market with the number of towers they have and service they provide throughout the state. I think you would have 4-5 "good" choices if you are looking to switch...

7. Gamer03

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Cool. I didn't know that. ;)

Like I said in another thread, I don't want to spend $150, so I will wait until March of 2006.

8. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    Gamer, are you already researching for March 06 or thinking of switching to a specific carrier?
    I know you've been looking to get something that works in Canada and Alsaka for your trip you are planning. :)

9. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    That is a great plan. I wish T-Mobile sold service in my area. I'd recommend T-Mobile and that plan to people in my area if we had service with them and it was equal to or better then Cingular's local coverage. Only Cingular and SunCom provide GSM service here though :(.

Hopefully in the future T-Mobile will buy out SunCom's network, get it up to par, and start offering service in NC/SC and the Tri-Cities area.

10. Gamer03

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Yes. I am researching early this time so I can make a good decision. Sprint still hasn't improved dramatically so I think we will get rid of them next year. My uncle has Verizon, so we will either get Verizon, Alltel, Cingular, or T-Mobile (those are my top 4 choices....not in any particular order). :)

Actually all that hard work and posting about Canada and Alaska didn't pan out....I think that my parents are now tentatively planning to go to Europe in September of this year for a late 25th wedding anniversary (since their anniversary is in early July).

So I think they might get an unlocked GSM phone.....but I don't know yet.