Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New T-Mobile Forum

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by PDXMatt, Nov 1, 2004.

1. PDXMatt

PDXMatt Junior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Kaiser
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I wanted to let you folks know that there is a new T-Mobile site for news and info. It's http://www.t-mobileusers.com. Hopefully we can get some cross traffic with this and other sites to share as much information about T-Mobile phones and services as possible.

Thanks,
    Matt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Matt didn't even realized you went T-Mobile....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PDXMatt

PDXMatt Junior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Kaiser
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I did. I still have Sprint untill the end of the month. :) Sprint was good to me overall, but the last few times customer service has abeen a major disappointment. T-Mobile has good coverage in the area I will use it in so I switched. :)

4. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile

That's always a good reason.
    I might be going GSM myself, not sure if ATT or Cingular, well i guess in the end it won't matter...

5. PDXMatt

PDXMatt Junior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Kaiser
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Cool. Yeah I do not guess it will matter too much. I am finding there to be much more freedom with GSM. From being allowed to unlock a phone and take to another provider, to being able to send ringers, wallpapers via MMS. Frankly I can't tell a difference in sound quality between CDMA and GSM. They both sound about the same to me. Either way, I just could not handle being told by a teen Sprint rep at a local store here that I voided my phones warranty by downloading ringers from 3gupload, and then waiting on hold at CS for nearly two hours->.

Waited 45 mins on hold only to be told that his computer had crashed and I would have to call back. When I called back I was on hold for 50 mins before I decided to hang up. All this was the straw that broke Matts back and I had had enough. Went to TMO got an awesome and unique Sharp phone with a 1.1 mega pix camera, video, expandable memory, QVGA display, built in email client, class 10 GPRS for 99 bucks thru Amazon. I couldn't resist! :browani:

6. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Thanks, PDXMatt, once I sign up with them in December I'm sure I'll have more interesting information to post on that site. Until then I will use it to gather information about my service with them when I get it.

7. Shizam76

Shizam76 Shizam! Babyyyyy!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t
    :speechles Tony? We will have converted another one!?!? :highclap:

:lol:

8. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Wow, i would have been pi$$ed...i don't blame you
    can't believe they used your downloaded ringtones as an excused, i also have downloaded ringtones from 3gupload myself, if i ever go into a Sprint store with an issue i know what to do before i get there...

9. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile

:cheers:
    i have 30 days to decide.... ;)