Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New Sprint Phone..???

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by fjl43, Oct 18, 2007.

1. fjl43

fjl43 New Member

My Phone:
    Sprint Sanyo 8200
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I am a Sprint PCS user, presently using their service after my stipulated contact dates.
    I have a Sanyo 8200 which has served me well. With toungue in cheek, I will also mention that
    I can (Thru the Vision plan) hook my laptop to the phone as a modem, with no additional usage charges for Internet use.
    OK..my contract has ended, want to get a better phone, possibly a PDA model as well...ie TREO...or whatever.
    I'd like to do this upgrade without signing on for an additional contract period...JUST hopefully
    buy the phone or PDA and still continue as I have been,,,
    Any sugestions, comments, ...
    What new Sprint phone would be the best..???
    Any high speed in CT..???
    Thank you for your comments..
    Fred
    Northford, CT 06472

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Be careful because most of today's phone's can't be tethered to a laptop anymore.

3. rallykid

rallykid New house = No free time

My Phone:
    LG 9700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint
    Any of the new PDA phones are EVDO which are going to cause you to change some features of your plan. You can purchase the phone but it will be at full retail price and when you are talking something like a 755 or a Mogul you are talking some serious cash. If you are happy enough with the service to stay then why not sign the contract and save yourself a few hundred bucks on the new phone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Very true you most of the time have to pay for the extra service to get this.