Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New Sprint Feature - GREAT!

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Nextel32708, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Nextel32708

Nextel32708 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia Lumia 710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Voice/SMS/Data)
    Well as we know Sprint is trying to improve their Customer Service. Well it has.

I called to add/remove some features around in my acccount (well okay, all I did was add TEP). And not a second later after she said "I added it"...

I got a text message saying that the feature was added to my account.

Awesome!

Great way to put trust back into the representatives - shows us that they realy did do what they said! (as far as add/remove features).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kalimotxo

Kalimotxo Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    The latest and greatest.
    Wireless Provider(s):
    All of them.
    I've noticed the CS getting a little better... constant e-mails, phone calls, letters to my snail mail, and my account online works a lot better now that I've been moved over to ensemble.

(now granted, these are just my perceptions and doesn't mean that CS is actually getting better for everyone. there will always be horror stories about cell phone CSR's) :D

3. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    yepp......my mom moved to the new billing system and when she set her PIN she got a letter in the mail about it......and my friend who was curious about the texts from 9099 got notifications when the account was finished being moved and when changes were made so yes they are becoming a little more intimate with their customers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I had a heck of a time setting up my new PIN because the text messaging system for the PIN change was broken that day and it would take over an hour to get the confirmation text. So I kept trying it again and again and pretty soon I was like 3 or 4 messages behind and it wouldn't accept the codes I tried to enter. So I had to just stop for the day and give up. The next day once all of the confirmations had caught up to my phone I tried again. This time the confirmation number came right through in 5 seconds and worked fine. But it was a frustrating day I had.

5. CommJunkie

CommJunkie New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola ic902
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SprintNextel
    CS is improving, I will say that. However, they definitely have a long road ahead of them. I still encounter morons who think they know what I want, when all I did was call for an ESN swap, they want to sell me more minutes and la la la. I realize they are supposed to try to sell, but not 100 times when I already declined the first time. Is this their attempt at retention? LOL.

CS has horror stories in every company. I had AT&T for a brief stint last year and they weren't exactly the best at the job, either.