Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

new samsung phones/devices

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by kranium007, Feb 9, 2005.

1. kranium007

kranium007 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    The Network
    we had a great training session last night with our samsung rep. he came out last night to teach and demonstrate the new samsung phones and give our newer employees a taste of national access and evdo and smartphones/devices...

anyway, he had the new samsung i730 along. it is so much better than the i700. so much better. keyboard, bluetooth, awesome voice activation, etc.. this is my next device.

also had the N330 with the little popup screen. that phone was kind of cool too. great speakerphone too.

so, samsung does have some cool stuff on its way. approx 3-5 months for the release of the i730

2. twopiece

twopiece D'oh!!

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    The i730 looks nice. From pics, it looks smaller than the i700.

If I were to get a PDA/phone, it would probably be this one or the Treo 600.

3. kranium007

kranium007 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    The Network

its quite a bit smaller. ever so slightly thicker but not as wide and tall

4. Fire14

Fire14 Easy,Cheap & Sleazy

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
  5. proud2bamerican8

proud2bamerican8 Junior Member

By voice activation, do you mean the i730 will eventually have Voice-to-Text SMS capability like the Samsung A760 that has been out for a couple months?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. bignupe2000

bignupe2000 New Member

I have another post on this board more or less BEGGING for information that you may have regarding the i730. I am looking for a DEFINITVE date for this phone. Though I truly would, at this point, settle for a concrete window of when this phone will be released by Verizon. Is it possible for you to re-contact that Samsung rep and get a legitimate date/window for the phone. It makes a big difference for me in regard to a soon-to-be-made phone purchase. If the date is right around the corner (next 2-3 months MAX) then I will wait. Yet if it is truly months down the line, I will be making a new phone purchase soon (and gladly smash this Kyocera 7135 on the store floor at the conclusion of my purchase,which would be a i700,better late than never). I would truly appreciate a hardcore date on this phone. Thanks in advance for whatever you may find.

7. twopiece

twopiece D'oh!!

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    The original model from Korea is called the Anycall V420. Think it came out late 02 early 03. The swivel or twist does sound flimsy to be. Who knows, one day in a fit of rage one could swivel the display and rip it off.