Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New phone, new service.

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by StillLearning, Feb 21, 2008.

1. StillLearning

StillLearning New Member

I just started working again full-time after a 10 year break and so I got the Vision Power Pack to be able to check e-mail, my jobs site and IM. I see all this other stuff on my phone though and I'm curious to try it out but don't want extra charges.

On the sprint TV, if I go to something that isn't included in my plan does it automatically go through as a pay as you go or are you warned that it is not available on your plan and that there is an extra charge? Same with music? Also, does any of this use up your wireless minutes? I know that wireless web used to use up minutes but I don't think it does anymore.

I don't want any surprises on my bill but I'd still like to get my money's worth out of the service and use what is available to me.

2. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    on Sprint TV there are some channels that you can access for free........if they arent included then they will ask you to subscribe when you click on them.....theres a feee usually and it varies per channel....

with Music they will always ask you to agree to the $2.50 fee......some are $.99 though...

it will not use up your minutes....Sprint bills data as data......nothing on Sprint will ever use up minutes except for a voice call......Verizon was the only one whoever charge minutes for Wireless Web use......and on AT&T and T-MObile if you were doing a CSD call it would use minutes but CSD is phasing out a bit in place of GPRS and EDGE

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. StillLearning

StillLearning New Member

Thank you. This answers my questions perfectly.