Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New NJ Verizon store

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by MIkeP, Feb 20, 2004.

1. MIkeP

MIkeP New Member

Off of Rt130 and I195

Hamilton Marketplace - Store
    149 Marketplace Blvd
    Hamilton Marketplace Shopping Center
    HAMILTON, NJ. 08691
    (609)581-6040

2. Critic

Critic The Digital Ruler

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I haven't been into this particular store yet, but I'm in that shopping center quite often - it's a bit of a hike from where I am in Princeton, but the place has a better vibe (and friendlier people) than your Nassau Park/Mercer Mall types. I'll have to check it out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. iGlenn

iGlenn Junior Member

The Hamilton Market Place store is doing great. Right in line with expectations and giving the Princeton store a run for their money.

4. Critic

Critic The Digital Ruler

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Does anyone know which "market" (ie: NYC or Philly) the Hamilton Marketplace store is in? I know Princeton is "Philly", and Freehold Raceway is "NYC" - Hamilton is kinda smack inbetween.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. iGlenn

iGlenn Junior Member

Hamilton is in the Philly market.

6. millenium

millenium Member

That isn't good for people looking for a different option in stores to go to. That is, it isn't good for people in the NY market. Isn't it true that if the store services a particular market, they aren't even able to view accounts for customers from a different region?

7. iGlenn

iGlenn Junior Member

The rep's can view accounts from different regions. For example the Philly and Florida regions use the same billing system so they can view and make changes to each others accounts. Stores that are close to the borders for the different billing systems (Princeton, Hamilton, Toms River) are crossed trained for both systems so they can make changes.

8. Moses

Moses Junior Member

My Phone:
    V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Yeah, I saw this store a few days ago. I was like, woah, where did that come from.

9. millenium

millenium Member

10. Critic

Critic The Digital Ruler

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Yeah, that's the main reason I was curious. A couple of years ago, when I was looking for the v60c, I tried to check that the Freehold Raceway Mall store, and they said they couldn't access my account, because I was in the Philly Market. I guess the system has gotten better since.