Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

new movie director on my 6630

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by crazy_ghill, Mar 6, 2005.

1. crazy_ghill

crazy_ghill New Member

Hey guys have you seen this new movie editor called muvee. WOW :D :) I think this one is new (isn't it) :) well I have been playin with this muvee, hoping I could do some more with it. Do you know anything about this software aside from this muveestyles and adding mp3's with it? I would appreciate it if I here from you guys.. Thanks. :) :cool:

2. proud2bamerican8

proud2bamerican8 Junior Member

Nokia 6630 feature

Sorry different topic but I am curious. Does your carrier support the video calling feature that the 6630 is capable of ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShoresGuy

ShoresGuy Euer WA Experte in Europa

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC/T-Mobile MDA II PPC
    Wireless Provider(s):
    E-Plus (BASE 12 month flatrate)/Vodafone Germany
    Re: Nokia 6630 feature

Be aware that the 6630 is designed to work on European 3G networks only (Here in Europe, 3G/UMTS operates at 2100 Mhz, Cingular is using 1900 Mhz for their 3G/UMTS network) and as you may know, the 6630's video calling feature is dependent on the Video Call Stand:

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,58860,00.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...