Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New LG LX 350 user...

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by gosylvan, Sep 26, 2006.

1. gosylvan

gosylvan New Member

My Phone:
    LG LX 350
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SPRINT
    I'm looking online for the leather case for this phone that don't cost the $30 Sprint sells it for. I'm looking for a nice fit that will protect the nice finish from scuffs and drops and also give me full access to the phones features. Also, all of the pictures of the car charger for this phone that I see online show a 'wide' connector instead of the 'male' connector (just like the home charger that came with the phone):confused: I emailed a website about this and was told that the picture was a "generic picture" and that the correct 'male' connector would be sent. Is this true?:confused: I have to order these items for myself and my wife (who lives in Los Angeles - I live in Baltimore, Md. right now :( ) - I don't want the wifey to have to send these things back. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I was one of the first to get the LX-350. When it came out in late April/early May there were no leather cases to speak of. A couple of weeks later they started showing up on ebay and I bought a couple. The first two I had were horrible. The bottom part of the case that covers the keypad would always slip off the keypad when I opened up the phone to talk or type a message. I finally found one case on ebay that fit securely because of the design. Look for the LX-350 case from the seller 'wonderfulcell'. I got the blue one but it comes in a few colors.

3. gosylvan

gosylvan New Member

My Phone:
    LG LX 350
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SPRINT
    Thanks for the info Larry! I'm peeking at that Wonderfulcell case right now and other than the case being "microfiber" instead of leather, it seems to suit my needs. I can see by the two strap design that the case should stay in place when opened. For the price, I think I'll give this one a try.
    What about the car charger Larry? Is there anyone that sells the car charger that looks like it has the correct 'male' connection? Please let me know.... Thanks again. By the way, this LG LX 350 is way solid! :D

4. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Yeah that's the key right there. To have that two strap design. the others don't work. And I don't think there are any manufacturers that make a true leather case for this phone on ebay. The Sprint store is the only one. The ones on ebay are neoprene or something else.

As for the car charger I don't know. Haven't bought one yet.

The LX-350 is already a discontinued phone. Despite being the best regular Vision phone for the $$ that Sprint sells it just never caught on and became a good seller. Of course Sprint never really promoted it either and probably only wanted it for the short term until they could bring out the Motorola RAZR's and other cool factor phones that cater to the masses more.

5. gosylvan

gosylvan New Member

My Phone:
    LG LX 350
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SPRINT
    Hey LA! I took you're advise and picked up two of those phone cases from 'wonderfulcell' and you were on the money - those cases fit really, really well! And I've already "tested" the case keeping the phone in one piece by trip over the charging cable and "snatching" the phone on the floor a time or two. :eek: I sent one to the wifey (who lives in Los Angeles right now - I live in Baltimore, Md) - she loves it. Thank for the advise.

(By the way LA, looks like my NY Mets are putting it to the Dodgers right now :biggrin: Good luck....my NY Yankees sure need some luck right about now......:( )