Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New iPad?

Discussion in 'APPLE iPhone, iPad Tablets and all iOS Devices' started by kjo, Sep 29, 2017.

1. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure (2015)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cricket
    just curious.....does anyone know if a new iPad is being released anytime soon? I don't want to upgrade just yet if it is.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Hi there, there was one just released in July of this year, so I am guessing not before next year.

Btw, Best Buy has them on sale for $100 off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure (2015)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cricket
    Okay thank you! I was wondering as in the past it seemed they showed up in October and since it's a birthday thing I would wait if newer one coming out a few weeks after. They did that to me on my 3rd generation. Ha ha