Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New High End Phones for Alltel

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by MOTOhooligan, Nov 10, 2005.

1. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    HTC Apache/PPC-6700

Palm Treo 650

Motorola V3c?
    (I have heard rumors and rumblings that the CDMA RAZR will be released for Alltel in the next few weeks. They are not 'official rumors' or anything, basically stuff I've picked up on forums here and there. Don't blame me if it turns out not to be true... chances are, I'll be more disappointed than you are. :( )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jjdu42

jjdu42 Junior Member

PPC-6700 release date is suppose to be the 23rd

Razr Nov 21st

Kyocera slider remix Dec 8th

I suspect the Treo around Nov 23rd also......

Also MobiTV is coming to alltel very soon!