Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New Cingular Promotions!

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by GoTelegraph, Dec 27, 2002.

1. GoTelegraph

GoTelegraph New Member

Effective December 26th 2002, Cingular has modified their home rate plans.

1. Night and weekend minutes are now 5000 as opposed to 3000.
    2. Unlimited Mobile 2 Mobile minutes between ALL Cingular customers on Family plans now.
    3. $49.99 plan now has 1000 rollover daytime minutes.

This is great news for people who have wanted an excellent family plan.
    I.e.
    $69.98 a month = 1000 shared anytime rollover minutes / 5000 shared night & weekend minutes + unlimited mobile 2 mobile minutes between all Cingular customers.

The best part (hopefully) is that T-Mobile will counter this rate plan (as they say they will always provide the most minutes) and offer an even better family plan.

2. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    This suck* though, I just checked Cingular's website and these plans are not avaible for my area. Using Cingular's website though I do see they are avaible to customers in California.

3. RDM

RDM New Member

well these new rate plans sure dont hurt. actually i called 611 yesterday to ask about the mobile-to-mobile. the rep told me the mobile to mobile was for the people "with-in" my family plan.

4. GoTelegraph

GoTelegraph New Member

Thats strange, my blast fax said that the mobile 2 mobile minutes were to all cingular customers...

5. RDM

RDM New Member

well i called 611 today to change to a family plan... youve been right all along GoTelegraph, the mobile-to-mobile is to all cingular customers. i guess the first rep i talked to didnt know what she was talking about. dont you love it when customer service reps know all theyre information =p