Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New carrier - unlimited talk/text/data $39.99... prepaid.

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Nextel32708, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Nextel32708

Nextel32708 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia Lumia 710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Voice/SMS/Data)
    Hrm... I found this over at HoFo... I wonder if it's true. I looks like a pretty good deal if it is... interesting...

Does anyone have EclipseMobile as a provider of service? Any input?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nextel32708, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  2. RadioRaiders

RadioRaiders RF Black-Belt

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    GSM / WCDMA /LTE
    Their website offers no coverage map, roaming info, or any other network info. I'd want to know these details/info before signing up for anything....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
  4. EclipseExpert1

EclipseExpert1 New Member

Hey guys, I just want to let you know that I'll be here to clear things up for you. I've been reading up on Eclipse Mobile and doing a ton of research on them so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to answer the majority of your questions. (I hope... :p )

Eclipse Mobile should be launching a new plan on the 14th of this month, which will include unlimited talk text and web. This plan will require different phones than the ones currently listed on the website. The phones that are currently on the website, are for a different set of plans, which are on the website right now.

I really think you all should wait until the 14th to purchase service because the current plans aren't as good as the one that is about the come out. The one that is going to come out is a lot better.

I have heard that a new website is coming that should include just about all information this time. I know the current website isn't the best, which is why I've asked Eclipse Mobile a ton of questions. The new website should include a coverage map and all that good stuff.

What are your thoughts and opinions? Do you have any questions? I'd be glad to answer them, and if I don't know the answer, I'll beg and beg Eclipse Mobile until they answer them for us. :p

Thanks all!

5. crood

crood Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Moment
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    The phones they currently offer indicate they are CDMA. More specifically, they seem to be older Verizon phones.

6. EclipseExpert1

There are going to be new phones coming out with the launch of the new $40/month unlimited plan.

The phones that you're seeing are for the other plans (not the new unlimited).

7. crood

crood Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Moment
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    My comment about the phones was more about what their coverage might be like. The phones indicate they're CDMA. Since most are Verizon, that could indicate they're a Verizon MVNO.

8. EclipseExpert1

That is for their old plans.

The new plan, which is what this thread is about, is coming out soon (it has been delayed) and at launch there will be new phones. You will see in a few days which phones are available. The coverage map is on the website.

9. drunkentool

drunkentool New Member

My Phone:
    motorola razr v3a
    i tried looking into it i did a five min search and found very little about them

10. crood

crood Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Moment
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I'm guessing it was either a scam or thy just ran out of money. I'm leaning towards the latter since the web site isn't down, there's just nothing on it except a note to wait until November 24.

11. EclipseExpert1

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The company is still going, and the plan will launch. I don't know of an exact date because of this delay, but I'll post here when I can.