Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New Cali rate plans for VS

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Jul 14, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. gbut

gbut New Member

Why isn't the Ericsson T68 listed?

3. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I don't think T-mo is going to have the t68 in july.....

try this link too. there are some typos it seems, and a missing rate plan (29.99) but the coverage maps are updated (Roch/Buff, Virginia, no Clevanand though?) but it will give you an idea of what it looks like.

go here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. gbut

gbut New Member

Hmmm, yea. I wonder if I can get a T68 (or T68i) elsewhere and use it with voicestream/t-mobile. I don't want to wait.

5. Mike

Mike Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola RAZR V3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Verizon, Cingular
    Every time I have looked at the VoiceStream WebSite today (Sunday July 14) you can see they are changing it on the fly. If you go to Rate Plans the map now has California and Nevada colored blue, so you can click on them to get information on those locations. Earlier today you could not do that. I guess they are getting it all ready for tomorrow, with the official launch into those 2 states. This is using the www.voicestream.com address.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. scurrilous

scurrilous New Member

Didn't see that today until I did a forced reload from the server--I had been viewing the cached image. (Shift-reload in mozilla.)

7. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

They have even updated the wap when you sign on through your phone. It says T-Zones instead of iStream. They changed a few other things too.

8. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    They do have the t68 in some areas

Get more 3000 is free long distance in California and Nevada

Jack

9. ILUVSOCAL

ILUVSOCAL Banned

My Phone:
    Nokia 3600(me)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T(Me),Cingular(Me,Mom),Edge Wireless(Dad)
    I noticed their web site says that they cover Red Bluff and Redding, but I was just there on Thursday and Friday, and when I did a network search on my Cingular T61Z, only Cingular and AT&T showed up, no Vstream or Tmobile. Is their network off limits to roaming, or are they just getting over zealous with their coverage maps? I would think it would've showed up as I'm sure they were testing the network long before tommorrow's lauch date.

10. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Is that in California or Nevada? If so, then your phone will only show Cingular, unless it has the new EONS software and the new EONS Sim Card. That is why your phone doens't show T-Mobile.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

and it would be the other way in NY, if you didnt have an EONS SIM with an EONS handset in NYC, your phone would always say Voicestream not Cingular.

A Network search doesnt work to find T-Mobile in CA or CIngular in NY, because the network is shared and cannont show on a search as two different networks since the network code is the same.