Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Need Help

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by twood2800, Jan 26, 2006.

1. twood2800

twood2800 Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    U.S. Cellular
    my audiovox 8910 wont turn on,it is missing the part to charge the battery and the person you are talking to cant hear your you but i know the battery is charged its just a matter of geting it toturn on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Linda McDevitt

Linda McDevitt New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    cingular
    my mom has a gophone which use to be run by at&t and we are trying to reactivate it and im not sure how to pay for it online...?

3. lopz7

lopz7 New Member

My xv6700 Pocket pc wont turn off , I press the power button on top of the phone but all it does is dim the light of the screen ?

4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Have you pressed the reset button on the bottom (next to the USB charging port) of the device with the stylus? Or is it that your power button no longer works.

If the unit isn't turning off no matter what you do, remove the battery. If the phone resets and the on/off button works, then it was just a "Windows" freeze.

I've had freeze-ups on my T-Mobile MDA at times (rarely, though). The XV6700 is the same generation and a CDMA parallel smartphone to the GSM MDA/8125 models.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    crackberry's
    also try poping the battery out and then back in.