Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Need Help with Set Up Independent Wireless Store

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by hinhoma, Oct 20, 2007.

1. hinhoma

hinhoma New Member

I am currently setting up my independent wireless store and talking to various wireless providers. However, I need help on the commission:

What is the standard percent commisssion I should negotiate with the provider per customer? Dose any one know or have an answer? and what is the standard precentage residual income is rihgt?

I am looking for help on this. You can email or if you are a master agent, I also like to talk to you and see what you can help or offer me.

thx all.

2. smartweb2000

smartweb2000 New Member

HI,

I would like to set up an independent Wireless Store too. Any suggestion would be helpful too.

My email is allfinancial2000@yahoo.com

3. Sprint Master Dealer

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    If you contact me I would help. I work for a Master Agent, but I would help whatever you decide to choose.

jzukowski@platinumwireless.com

There are many programs out there, and if you are new to the industry you can be swayed into a program that will cause bankruptcy within the first year.

4. DriveMobile

DriveMobile New Member

5. DriveMobile

DriveMobile New Member

No. The retailer is not responsible for the customer's overage and there is ZERO chargebacks.

6. DriveMobile

DriveMobile New Member

This is a prepaid hybrid product.

The customer pays for an activation fee and a prorated portion of their first month's plan.

They return each month to the store location to renew their plan. We utilize a residual income profit model. Which in the long run is much better for a wireless dealer than relying solely on activation commissions.

7. DriveMobile

DriveMobile New Member

I think you underestimate the market for a no credit check product in your retail location. If you were to only have a contract type (big carrier) product you will lose out on the 40%-50% of customers that do not meet their credit criteria. To have a successful wireless retail store you need to have the best post paid product you can get and the best prepaid product. The big carriers do no not have a comparable no credit check product to Dirve Mobile when looking at commission and plans as a whole.

We draft the following day for the days business. Your commission is never touched. For example $49.99 plan you make 20% we draft $39.99 the next day.

8. Sprint Master Dealer

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I agree with Mr. Drive Mobile, but why go with a new product. I would add a sustained "name brand" pay as go or unlimited prepaid. Revol, Cincy Bell, or Boost. These companies will support and you can have a seperate display in your store.