Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Need help, my NE2 is tuesday

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by njsvrzncdma, Jan 14, 2005.

1. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    So my new every two is on tuesday but im not gonna get to the store till saturday. Im considering the vx6100, sammy 670, moto 710 which do you prefer ? im basically looking for an all around good phone, good reception, ect... But what im more interested in is the vx8000. rumor has it it supposed to be out on feb first and that is still in the 14 day trial period. if i pick a phone now and go on feb 1st i should be able to get the vx8000 correct ? :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Critic

Critic The Digital Ruler

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I'd tell you to get the V710, but I'm biased. =)

As far as the VX8000 release goes, remember that VZW hasn't actually said that Feb 1 was the release date, so it could get pushed back (because the network wasn't ready, because the codes weren't set up in the computer, whatever). If you get a new phone now and the VX8000 doesn't show up before your 14 days expire, you're stuck. It won't be long, tho. Just wait it out, unless you ABSOLUTELY have to have a new phone right away.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Critic you took the words right out of my mouth, i totally agree with you.
    If you want to take advantage of your NE2 i would definitely go with the LG 8K, at this point why go backwards with the 6100, a670, and if you like the the v710, i would probably just wait for the E815...

MOTO E815

4. Stupiud

Stupiud Yea, I can hear you now!

My Phone:
    D2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    GREAT link! :D

5. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    true verizon release dates havent ever been on the dot per say.....

6. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile

I'm liking that Moto E815.... ;)

7. Rasputin

Rasputin Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Apple Iphone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    ATT, Verizon
    I like both the 670 and 6100, but the E815 does look pretty sweet. Just a matter if it comes to Verizon in 05' because they are so slow.

8. azcellphonejunkie

azcellphonejunkie The Cell Phone Junkie

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS
    Wireless Provider(s):
    ATT, Verizon, Sprint |Prior: Alltel, Nextel
    Wait for the 815 if possible, otherwise go with the 710 from Moto. I have seen and heard a lot of great things about it. I think it would definitely meet your requirements!!!

9. Readeau

Readeau New Member

Anyone have any idea whether the pro install kit for the Moto 710 would be compatable with the Moto E815?

10. Critic

Critic The Digital Ruler

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    The E815 and the V710 are pretty much the same form factor/footprint, so I would imagine the install kit would be compatible.

11. Readeau

Readeau New Member

That would be my guess as well. Meanwhile, this helpful tidbit from Moto Customer Support on the issue: "Regarding your concern, we are sorry to inform you that at this moment we do not have any details about the availability of the Motorola E815 cellular phone for the American market. As a consequence, we do not have any information about the compatibility of this unit with the Motorola pro install kit (Part # BDCA6018A)."

12. candy722

candy722 New Member

I love verizon but I have to say it takes them a whole entire year just to come out with 3 new phones. What is wrong with them? Im waiting for the E815 and it's never gonna come out. What is NE2?

13. wgray8231

wgray8231 I don't work here.

My Phone:
    iPhone 4 (temporary)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    RE: What is NE2?

When you sign a 2 year contract with VZW, at the end you can renew the contract for another 2 years and get an extra discount towards the purchase of a new phone in addition to the 2 year contract discount. Like phone upgrades, apparently you can use the NE2 2 months before the end of your contract.

14. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Verizon-speak for "New Every 2" years.