Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Need help in getting information on becoming an authorized dealer

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by DukeRexx, Apr 19, 2003.

1. DukeRexx

DukeRexx New Member

Hi, I am currently looking to be an authorized dealer for Verizon, AT&T, Nextel and T-Mobile. Any information anyone can provide in regards to what master dealers, commission rates, suppliers, etc. are available for the MD/DC area would really be appreciated. I just want to know more about this business before investing in it. Thanks again.

2. DandyDon

DandyDon Senior Member

My Phone:
    i95cl
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    Verizon has a strong hold with exclusivity clauses, if you sell Verizon that is all they will let you sell.

I would focus on specializing in one provider, and pursue starting out as a sub dealer for another Dealer first. If you like try and apply as a master or authorized Dealer. Nextel has an application you can find HERE. Click on the Authorized Rep Program, Details;

Requirements

Nextel Authorized Representatives must meet the following minimum requirements:

Assets (must be in place within six months of executed ISP contract):
    Completed AR Application Form
    Adequate Credit/Financial Rating
    Maintain a monthly minimum net unit activation quota
    Establish/conduct weekly business strategy sessions with designated Nextel Account Manager during initial six (6) month period
    Submit a completed 12-month business outline that includes a financial pro forma and plans for sales and marketing activity
    Sign and execute Nextel Authorized Representative Agreement
    Complete Brightpoint credit application, as applicable
    Operations, Sales and Marketing
    Customer base that includes a high percentage of business accounts
    One (1) professional sales office

Personnel

Minimum of 2 dedicated outside sales people
    Minimum of 1 customer support/administrative person
    High-speed internet access capable to support Nextel systems
    Professional image
    Proven track record of quality customer support

If you would like to pursue the opportunity to become a Nextel Authorized Representative, please complete the following preliminary application. The information you provide will be forwarded to the appropriate Nextel management personnel for review. You should expect to be contacted by a Nextel Communications Representative within 2 weeks. All information will be deemed confidential and proprietary.

If this is too much, I could speek off line about you being a sub if interested.

3. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

T-Mobile's dealer information and form here located here. They get back to you very quickly. They called me within about 14 hours.

I am a supplier of mobile phones & devices, and I usually deal in the latest a greatest GSM phone & devices, such as importing mobiles phones from overseas that have not yet been released here in the U.S., and won't be for a while. I can get phone up to 6 months or more before they are released in the U.S. My prices are very flexible, and my deliveries are always on-time. We back our products 100%, and the normal manufacturer warranties still apply aswell.

Please feel free to email me at sales@alienwireless.net if you have any questions.
    Also, you can visit my website at www.alienwireless.net to see the products that I'm talking about. Those prices won't apply to you if you will be buying atleast 3 or more phones at a time (my normal minimum is 5, but we can start off with 3).

4. berniel56

berniel56 New Member

DandyDon, I would like to speak with you about being a sub. In the Kenosha, WI area

5. Fire14

Fire14 Easy,Cheap & Sleazy

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    bernie56 just to let you know this thread is 4 years old and DandyDon I don't believe is around here anymore.

6. berniel56

berniel56 New Member

Thanks for the reply!

7. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Yeah you can try to maybe PM him lol

8. Fred333

Fred333 Junior Member

My Phone:
    I would love an iPhone!
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Maybe the board need to be archieved a little? Or even pruned to make sure we have the most active threads and members going.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. doctor cellular

doctor cellular New Member

My Phone:
    BlkBerry Bold
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Exclusive
    its realy not that hard to become a sprint /at&t dealer if you are in the new york new jersey area
    the best master agent is Mobile plus 1 800 645 2020 speak with Anette sales support
    my name is Rene if you have any questions call me 201 675 1958

10. jackyma

jackyma New Member

very interesting !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]