Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Need help for the SERO plan

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by bbdou, Jul 18, 2008.

1. bbdou

bbdou New Member

Hi, I am currently a Sprint wireless user. I want to try the SERO plan but I did not have the employee email address and last three digit number of the CID. Could anyone help me to log in with thier email and number? Many thanks!

2. Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton 10 years scandal free....

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC Mogul
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Unicel
    I don't think anyone can help you out. I was giving out e-mail addresses for a while before they reworked the plans. The new SERO plan isn't that much cheaper than a standard Simply Everything plan though so unless you find a Sprint employee who is willing to help you out, you can just get the Simply Everything plan which is slightly more expensive but otherwise the same as the new SERO plan.

A Simply Everything plan at the normal price:
    -Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV®, BlackBerry® Internet Services (BIS), text, pictures, video
    - Domestic long distance and roaming
    -Unlimited mobile to mobile, night calling starting at 7 p.m. and weekends
    $69 450 minutes
    $89 900 minutes
    $99 unlimited voice

Depending on where you work you may be eligible for some cooperate discount. Those are usually between 10% and 20% off. Hope that helps.

3. bbdou

bbdou New Member

Thank you very much Bill Clinton :)!
    I am at Pittsburgh/PA, I just wonder where I could find the information about the discounts for the Simply Everything plan?
    You are so nice and your helps are appreciated!

4. Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton 10 years scandal free....

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC Mogul
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Unicel
    Well go to a Sprint store and see if anybody there can help you. Also the regular Sprint website has lots of information, I don't know for sure if they have information about discounts though but its worth checking out.

5. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. BradQue

BradQue Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sidekick 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TMobile
    SERO Question (not related to getting on the plan)

I am on SERO but already had a phone so didn't take advantage of their subsidized phone offer, bringing my own phone along when I signed up.

I don't want to pay $7/month for phone insurance but wonder if at a later time I were to need a phone if Sprint would allow me to obtain a discounted one at that time since I didn't upon signing up initially?

No plans to switch but would hate for my current phone to squat and I be stuck on a plan without a phone.

Any thoughts would be appreciated - I realize that the definitive answer will ultimately have to come from Sprint.

7. Ddeere2

Ddeere2 Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS 16Gb
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Re: SERO Question (not related to getting on the plan)

I remember reading a report that it doesn't really benifit you if you have the wireless insurance. You will still have to pay a 50 deductable, with Sprint you can't put it on your bill it has to be on a credit card, and they give you a similar phone. I would think it would be better to buy one off ebay or from a online retailer. With all the money you'll spend on the insurance, you can take that and just buy a brand new phone instead of getting a refurbished one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. BradQue

BradQue Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sidekick 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TMobile
    Thanks. I pretty much think the same. My phone, a Motorola Q9c, was given to me anyway so I don't have an investment in the thing. $50 deductible, plus 7 months of the insurance is about $100.

My real curiosity is, since I didn't take advantage of a subsidized phone when signing up for the plan (i.e. I didn't get one of their Moguls, Touches, etc at the time), would they allow me to do that at a later time (extending my contract of course).

I realize that Sprint makes the decision, just running the question by some of you to see if anyone has experienced a similar situation.

Brad

9. Ddeere2

Ddeere2 Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS 16Gb
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I would assume so, but also you may not because Sprint came out with the new SERO plans. If I remember correctly that at so many months you get i think its 75 dollars off and when the contracts up its 150. You can try, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

10. BradQue

BradQue Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sidekick 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TMobile
    Thanks. I think you are probably correct. When I signed up they told me $100 credit after one year of service. Hopefully my Q9c won't squat on me or, if it does, I can find another or better one.

11. Ddeere2

Ddeere2 Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS 16Gb
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    No problem. Wish I could help you more, but I just quit from my job with Sprint. They were screwing me with the hours.