Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NEED HELP-Credit card ISO Looking to sell prepaid to retail locations.

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by I process Credit Crads, Jan 17, 2012.

1. I process Credit Crads

Hello. I am an ISO who sells credit card processing services to retail locations ( gas stations, convenience stores etc ). Recently some of my merchants asked me if I can provide them with prepaid services that they can sell to their customers so they can earn commission and attract new traffic. I have a large merchant portfolio so I have no shortage of clients. now, there are couple of areas I need your expert advice on.

First, what companies out there can help me with this.

Second, is it worth my time and effort, is there any good money to be made for sales professional like me.

Third, are gas stations and convenience stores supposed to be good locations for this service?
    and what other type of locations would you suggest.

if anyone who connects me with a good company will be compensated accordingly for their valuable time. Please PM me and I will forward you my contact info.

I thank you so much for your help in advance.

this is my first post so please forgive me if I have violated any rules.

2. Prineta

Prineta New Member

Hey buddy.

Looks like it has been several months since your post but if you are still interested, I can share my experience selling prepaid.

We started with credit card processing years ago and ran into the same situation you described; the merchants were really asking for prepaid.

Now we are selling prepaid nationwide and making it our #1 company priority.

If you already sell to c-stores and have a residual income, adding prepaid services to your portfolio would definitely be worth it.

The opportunity to make money is good but a majority of c-stores out there already have prepaid so starting off with a more competitive commission schedule and all the most popular products is essential. Sign up a couple of decent c-stores and you can probably make $100 a month, close a big chain with multiple locations and you could be looking at $1000s a month.

Gas stations and convenience stores are the absolute best places for prepaid services; especially those locations that serve a high percentage of immigrants, under-banked, and college students.

The best part about selling prepaid is that it gives you a better opportunity to earn the bankcard business once you establish a relationship and help the merchant make money.

With our program ISOs can sell bankcard, prepaid, bill pay, and check guarantee all on one terminal with one provider. It is nice.

PM Me for our site link.

We would take good care of you and help you learn the ropes.

#2 Prineta, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012