Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Need coverage report, Cable WI.

Discussion in 'Central US Wireless Forum' started by Buickman, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Buickman

Buickman Gearhead/Gadget freak

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    BB 9550, Moto Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon on both phones
    Hi all, look to see if anyone has any experience with the CDMA coverage in this area. For those that are not familiar with the town, it is north of Hayward up hwy 63 about 10 miles. I'm pretty sure it would be roaming on Alltel, but I don't know how good they are out there. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. UFO

UFO Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint and alltel
    Not sure if anybody else covers the area with a signal your phone might prefer first, but Alltel generally does good in Wisconsin. I've never had any first-hand experience there but I do have family that lives in SE Wisconsin and they say that Alltel coverage is great throughout the state, even in the Northern parts.

Don't guess I completely answered your question with my vague and inspecific information but I think if anybody covers it, Alltel usually does a good job in areas they cover so I wouldn't go get a GSM phone right away. You'll have to update us on if you did have coverage when you get back if nobody else responds to this thread.

3. jones

jones Silver Senior Member

Dobson covers this area.

https://www.celloneusa.com/ECellPortal/ECell.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ECell_Main

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. UFO

UFO Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint and alltel
  5. Buickman

Buickman Gearhead/Gadget freak

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    BB 9550, Moto Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon on both phones
  6. tiplernorth

tiplernorth New Member

I use cellcom. I visit a place in Northern, Wi that is remote and I get the best coverage and signal everytime ..

7. strunke

strunke .:|Always Covered|:.

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8230, KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centennial
    Cellcom uses Alltel's network in northern Wisconsin....