Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Navigation on the internet

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Schnugs, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Schnugs

Schnugs Member

I have an LG5350 phone, Vision and a true USB cable connecting it to my Laptop. I have no problem connecting to Sprint as ISP. (and no Sprint does not charge me by the minute) Once I'm on, I have no problem negotiating from one website the next. The problem is that about 90% of the time, I can't check my e-mail (Eudora) or log on to ICQ, AOL Instant Messenger, logon to my Newsgroup server (Newsguy). I also can't sign in at the Sprint website. Is anyone else experiencing this? Has anyone solved it?