Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

national plan with regional roaming?

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by ronin, Jul 28, 2003.

1. ronin

ronin Junior Member

does anyone know of a provider who offers such a plan? i'll use att as an example, since that's what i have. my current plan is the SE regional plan tdma (no longer available). i can go anywhere in nc, sc, ga, fl, va, and east tn, and not pay roaming, no matter what the phone indicates. however, outside the SE, even on the att network, i'd be roaming.

i would like to have national coverage. the problem is, if i were to switch to a national plan, i would lose quite a bit of coverage in my current SE region. this would be bad since most of my time is spent in the SE.

i think the perfect plan would allow me to keep my current SE package, but allow national coverage as well when on the att network. that's probably asking for the moon, though, right?

2. BillRadio

BillRadio Wireless Consultant

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint
    Ronin,
    Alltel offers a plan that includes a bucket of National minutes on top of your Local allotment.

-Bill

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ronin

ronin Junior Member

thanks. i'll check it out.

4. DemoMan

DemoMan Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG 5450
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    The Alltel plan is called Flexible Freedom.

Brad