Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

N-GAGE + Bluetooth

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by josiahng, Sep 3, 2003.

1. josiahng

josiahng New Member

Yo,
    I'm really excited bout the new N-gage game deck and am planning to by it when it is sold globally on Oct 7 (correct me if i'm wrong).
    I realised that N-gage supports bluetooth as well and thus I'm also planning to buy a bluetooth to pair those two up. However..... I don't really have any ideas on which model to buy. I heard the Nokia HDW-2 gives really bad quality sound and breaks easily..... so i'm just wondering if its ok to pair a nokia phone like the N-gage with a bluetooth headset of another model - say Sony ericsson?
    I'm actually quite interested in the SE HBH-30 and SE HBH-60, which do you think is better? Also, will the difference in models create disadvantages in the phone? (like crackling noise or bad souind quality)

Thanks a million!

2. ShoresGuy

ShoresGuy Euer WA Experte in Europa

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC/T-Mobile MDA II PPC
    Wireless Provider(s):
    E-Plus (BASE 12 month flatrate)/Vodafone Germany
    Yep any BT headset is fine as long as it supports the Bluetooth 1.1 profiles. Theoretically, the HBH series (HBH-30, 35, 60 and 200) and the Jabra headsets (Jabra BT200) should work. Another possibilities are the Plantronics M3000 and Motorola MS810.

I am getting the N-Gage as well but I haven't used a BT headset before so I am not completely sure which will work with the N-Gage. I plan on trying the M3000 since it is cheaper than the Sony Ericsson and Motorola models.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eidabaa

eidabaa New Member

I think that it is essentiel that you get some sort of headset to avoid the humiliation of people seeing you hold a taco to your ear as you make a call