Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NORTHEAST U.S. -- My Tmobile

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by Jim, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Jim

Jim Member

The myt-mobile site no longer displays minutes remaining or expiration date for my pre-paid cell phone. Talked to a customer rep on line who said he doesn't know when or if this problem will be corrected. Advised me to use #225#. This only displays minutes remaining, not expiration date.
    Any one have an answer?????

2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    On my prepaid phone, I dial #999#... I am on the per minute plan.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mframe

mframe Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 3aXL, Moto G7 Power
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TracFone, PagePlus, TMO, Xfinity, H2O
    My "Account Status" was blank, as well. I clicked on Manage then Account Balance, and it showed my $ balance and "use by" date.

4. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    I see what you are saying... #225# and #999# show only the minutes and now I am temporarily locked out of my online account... time to call 611.

I was able to see the balance and expiration by logging in my account online... Dialing 611 and accessing the prepaid automated system, I was able to hear the balance and expiration date. I am not sure why they removed the expiration date from the # systems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 QLR, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  5. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    Wirelessly posted (T-Mobile: SAMSUNG-SGH-T459/T459UVIA1 NetFront/3.4 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

#999# (going back 5 years) never displayed the expiration date, same for #225#.

6. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    The prepaid account management has been more-or-less down going on two weeks now. T-Mobile is aware of it, but they do not have an ETA for resolution.

It was working yesterday morning, but by 12 noon EST, it was down again.