Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

My Nokia N73 Review

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Steven2420, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Steven2420

Steven2420 World Champions Baby!!!!!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    Thanks MP, by the way, your kids are beautiful!!

Yes VF, the first one is with the flash. The camera is awesome!

Thanks Guys!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. josephd

josephd Tomorrow is another day.

My Phone:
    White iPhone 5C 16GB
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    The phone takes some impressive pics Steve,thanks for sharing.:)

3. Ellen

Ellen Guest

Thanks for the compliment Steve. :)

4. Steven2420

Sure Joe, thanks!!

Well deserved!!!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. MikeGrabowski

MikeGrabowski Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia N73
    Wireless Provider(s):
    NEP (GSM from local Phone Company)
    I've received my N73 and the initial assessment is.... fricken wow. I haven't had too much time to play with it yet, but, so far, it seems to be everything I was hoping it'd be. Now, to get all of my appointments and what not out of my Palm and into this. I'll be all set!

Thanks to Steve for giving me that last little bit of affirmation that this was the phone I wanted.

6. Ellen

Ellen Guest

How is the reception on it Mike, as compared to your other phones?

7. MikeGrabowski

My Phone:
    Nokia N73
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Well, the only other GSM phone I've used is my old Nokia 6230, which had pretty good reception to start with. Now i've only had this on me since last night and so far, it seems just as good if not a bit better. Normally sitting at my desk here at work, I'd have somewhere between half and full signal. The N73 seems to be just pegged right out at full service though.

8. Steven2420

My pleasure Mike, enjoy and maybe you may want to think about purchasing Papyrus from SBSH for your calendar. Many more features then the standard Symbian. They offer a free trial, so you can check it out!

Again buddy, have a blast!!!!!!

9. MikeGrabowski

My Phone:
    Nokia N73
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Ah very good. I will most certainly check that out. I hadn't heard of Papyrus before.

How about any recommendations for good holsters or pouches? Any that you've seen that fit nicely? It doesn't look like Nokia offers any OEM ones for the N73. looks like there are a lot of after market ones. Hard to judge without trying them out though. (And where I live, way out in the boonies, no 'after market' type cell stores to go check this kind of stuff out).

10. Ellen

Ellen Guest

Mike they have a few holsters and cases for the N73 here: http://www.daydeal.com/home.php?cat=2360. I've bought both cases and holsters from daydeal before and the quality of the products that they sell are very good. Anything that I've bought from them lasted well up until it was time for me to sell the phone that I bought the accessories for.

11. MikeGrabowski

My Phone:
    Nokia N73
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Well.. its been what? A little over a week now I think. And I'm loving the proverbial chit outta my N73. I just ordered a cover w/ screen protector and a case yesterday. (Thanks MobilePrincess, but I went with some stuff from ebay. I still may order some stuff from daydeal there. I do like the leather holder with the red trim.) It really is an amazing phone, er... multifunction device.

As I was browsing around ebay, I came across this and thought it was funny/odd enough to share. Haha.

N73 Zoom Lens

I mean hey, is that a cell phone with a six inch telescopic zoom lens in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me baby?

12. Ellen

Ellen Guest

haha, I won't even try to touch these two questions. :D Sounds like you may have found a better deal at eBay, and that's what counts. Nice to hear that the phone (oops) I mean multi functioning device is working out for you.

13. MikeGrabowski

My Phone:
    Nokia N73
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Oh come on. You can trust me. I'll be honest! haha.

Yeah, I spent less on ebay for a few items there with the shipping and all then I would have for the one on daydeal with shipping. We'll see what the quality is like though. If not so hot. I'll definitely be heading back to daydeal for that once holder. It looks pretty sweet.