Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

My moto razr v3i

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by Sportsman, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Sportsman

Sportsman Senior Member

My Phone:
    Razr V3i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular, Verizon
    Hi Everyone,

I just got a razr v3i, I live in California so this phone is unlocked since its not released here yet. I was hoping somebody might have some answers on a few things. I had to add the settings so the mms would work but I have yet to get the browser to work without using mini opera. With mini opera I can surf the net but I would prefer to use the actual browser and if I could get media net to work then I would really be happy. Since this phone is not released yet i can't get moto or cingular to really help. I did look at hofo that how I got the mms settings, but that was it.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I'm assuming that the settings will the same as the v3, so maybe this configurator will help, good luck. Configurator

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sportsman

Sportsman Senior Member

My Phone:
    Razr V3i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular, Verizon
    I appreciate the link but I have been there and have not been able to make it work. Maybe when this phone is available in the states I will be able to get some support.

thanks anyway:)

4. paulmac

paulmac Senior Member

My Phone:
    Bionic - Rooted
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Sportsman try going to the link below. I have an unlocked v3 that I could not get the browser to work, or the mail client to work since no browser connection could be made. The link not only has instructions but it will send browser updates to your phone with instructions on what to do once you get them, worked for me. This is assuming you are using cingular!!

https://secure.mouse2mobile.com/clients/newcingular/ota/configuredevice.asp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Sportsman

Sportsman Senior Member

My Phone:
    Razr V3i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular, Verizon

I am using cingular so I will try and get back to you.:)