Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

my experience with tmobile

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by mikewho, Feb 20, 2010.

1. mikewho

mikewho Junior Member

my experience with tmobile has been nothnig short of phenominal. The way they treat me has been great, the signal has also been great and ive travelled all over the us and the world with my tmobile phone and it hasnt given me any problems. They even helped me with the wap settings on my unlocked lg shine which has been working flawlessly on the tmobile network. Sure it doesnt do 3g but great nonetheless. The network is definitely getting better.

just wanted to give credit to tmobile. The only us carrier that has given me the total package. The em+ plan is top notch for me. No contract but i dont plan on going anywhere. Its nice for a change to just be able to go month to month and not worry about a contract.

good job tmobile.

2. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    It's good to hear when someone is having good service with a carrier. So many posts involve issues with carriers, which is what we're here to help with, that it's nice to see a post echoing great service.

I'm not surprised as I've had T-Mobile most of the past 6 years and agree with your statement. They've been great every time I've called and I've had excellent service everywhere I've been. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    Thank you Mike, and I too appreciate your positive comments and welcome to WA and thank you for your business with T-Mobile.

4. mikewho

mikewho Junior Member

thanks for the replies to both of you.

yeah i couldnt think of any other cell company i would want to have now. I found out today that i am approved for $500 financing towards a new phone with the monthly installment plan if i need it. That will come in handy since my phone is wearing out and 500 should cover the phone that i want with no problem. When i had att they always seem to give static when i wanted to use an unlocked phone but with tmobile they gladly helped me with it.

Been a good week for me and tmobile.

5. Eileen89

Eileen89 Bronze Senior Member

With all of the negative things that are said about all of the wireless carriers, I find that it's nice to hear the positive experience like the one you had here with T-Mobile. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I wish you continued success with T-Mobile. :)

BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102