Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

My Account Question

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by cukoz, Jan 11, 2008.

1. cukoz

cukoz Junior Member

I am officially with Alltel now!! Their coverage in rural areas, mainly nortern WI where I work, and have a cabin isn't even comparable to the lousy ATT service. I have a question about My Account however. I have a family plan with two lines. Can you not view the total number of min that the account has used to date? I can only get it to show one phone number at a time.... That is pretty rediculous that you can't view combined minutes. So I have to go back and forth and add them together. Am I missing something?

2. strunke

strunke .:|Always Covered|:.

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8230, KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centennial
    Welcome aboard! :)

But I think that you can only take each line separately to see current usage. You can run reports from previous bills but not current. But I didn't look that hard and never had to use that feature because of My Circle, maybe there is a way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. grazzzy

grazzzy Junior Member

i'm only able to view each line individually. same when you check minutes on your phone. the anytime minutes is useless unless you check all of the lines. a better system would provide the total anytime minutes and the M2M and NW for each phone, since that's the way they are billed. :rolleyes:

4. cukoz

cukoz Junior Member

maybe they do that to see if your realize you need to add both, and maybe go over your alloted mins. Seems pretty easy to change the site to show all used account min, combining all lines.

5. seventhwhite

seventhwhite New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola RAZR V3M
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    I found it easier to check overall minutes by just texting (its a free text, IIRC) minutes to MYMINS (696467) and you'll get a reply with anytime minutes used, nights and weekends used, and M2M used.

6. music4praise

music4praise Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola W766
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Ting
    You still only get the minutes for the line you text from. There is no way at the moment to get the totals for the entire account.