Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NORTHEAST U.S. -- MVNO looking to partner up with Master Agents to help distribute our products.

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by STSD, Feb 10, 2010.

1. STSD

STSD New Member

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Sal Dombayci, and I work as a Field Sales Manager for one of the largest MVNO wireless providers in the country and was recently handed a special project to work on regarding Master Agents in the NYC region. I will not provide the name of my company to an open public forum for privacy reasons, however in a private conversation I have no problem providing that info.

I am looking for Master Agents in the Northeast, preferably in the NJ/NYC regions that would be interested in a partnership with our company to help distribute our products to 3rd party stores. We are currently in most of the major major retailers, however want to expand our products and services to the mom and pop wireless stores. I need master agents who have a partnership, or do business with the major Independent Mobile Phone Dealers such as, IMPDA,, Brightpoint,Bright Star etc. Rules on this forum do not permit me to post a phone number or email address, therefore please private message me on this forum to set up our conversation.

Thank you,
    Sal D.