Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

CENTRAL U.S. -- music

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by madfinn, Feb 28, 2011.

1. madfinn

madfinn New Member

My Phone:
    lg tritan
    Wireless Provider(s):
    altell?
    got new phone to replace phone altell and att merger, cant download music from computger to phone , does it have to be turned on first? service maybe next month lol, ty Darrell:)

2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    What phone do you have? And normally the phone needs to be on. Also more info would be helpful. :)

3. madfinn

madfinn New Member

My Phone:
    lg tritan
    Wireless Provider(s):
    altell?
    samsung strive also cant download contacts from outlook either, phone must have to be turned on by service att

4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    The only way to get music onto the Strive is to use a memory card. You can use one up to 32GB. Found this out reading Phonescoop's review of the phone.

Review: Samsung Strive : Music (Phone Scoop)

As far as contacts go, the only option you have is a free service from AT&T called "Address Book". You can log onto their site to access this feature and add contacts via your PC to this "cloud" service. Following the instructions, you should be able to sync the contacts with your phone (not requiring you to connect a USB cord to your PC). I believe your phone would need to be activated for this option to work.

From PhoneArena.com: Samsung Strive A687 Review - User Interface, Software, Messaging and Multimedia - Phone Arena

This is a low-end Samsung messaging phone, which is why it doesn't do half the things the LG Tritan did.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 M in LA, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
    1 person likes this.