Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

motorola v60i ringtones please???????????

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by rayauthentics, Oct 11, 2002.

1. jaredfromsubway

jaredfromsubway New Member

2. crash6934

crash6934 New Member

I have verizon and a v60i and i tried to type in the song 50 cent in the club from Mrtones.com but it didnt work very well and its really slow how do i get this to work?

3. MeMe

MeMe New Member

How do you go about getting a converter for the Motorola v 60i?

4. MeMe

MeMe New Member

how do you get a converter???

5. LBoogie

LBoogie New Member

Because I'm not very good at this stuff ([​IMG]) can you please explain to me how I would input these codes/numbers into my phone? Do I just start inputting the numbers or do I have to go into a special category (i.e. ring styles)??? Please help if you can... THANKS!!

6. MISSMAYA2U

MISSMAYA2U New Member

I AM SO GLAD I FOUND A SIGHT WHERE I CAN GET SOME NICE SONGS[​IMG]

7. MISSMAYA2U

MISSMAYA2U New Member

CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME FAST RING TONES PLEASE? I HAVE THE MOTOROLA V60I

8. MISSMAYA2U

MISSMAYA2U New Member

HELP I NEED FAST RING TONES UP BEAT RAP OR HIP HOP

9. coolethan

coolethan New Member

I have searched every square inch on this forun for ringtones that work for the verizon cdma v60i. For those that do not know, motorola came out with two or three v60i's, each with a different ring tone composer. The cdma v60 is the oldest of the composers, I think. Nonetheless, if anyone has ringtones for this phone, could you please post them on here? Thanks.

10. MaNiaCGaMeR

MaNiaCGaMeR New Member

looking for Lowrider for my v60i, can't even find it to convert it..anyone have any luck..i have TDMA composer if that matters...THANKS!

11. MISSMAYA2U

MISSMAYA2U New Member

I TRIED TO PUT THE CODES IN BUT I CAN ONLY FIT SO MUCH IN MY PHONE??[​IMG] WHY IS IT THAT I ONLY GET HALF THE SONG?

12. MISSMAYA2U

MISSMAYA2U New Member

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO PUT IN RING TONES?? I HAVE THE V60i WITH AT&T TOO AND I CANT FIT THESE CODES IN MY PHONE[​IMG]

13. jnet

jnet New Member

I was wondering if any one can tell me what the * means in
    "2*2e2b2e2g2*0r2r2r2r2r2r2*2c2b2c2g2*0r2r2r2r2r2r2*2e2b2e2g2*0r2r2r2r2r2r2*2c2b2c 2g2*0r2r2"

Thanks

14. nick0166

nick0166 New Member

ok swoosh- consider me lost on this one-
    not being abel to get new ringtone is driving me totally batty-

if i go thru cingular's text messaging service (off their site)- what EXACTLY do i input for the message itself?

i tried doing it with imelody and it would let me highlight the tone- have V60ti-does that make difference?
    [​IMG]

15. jnet

jnet New Member

do you know what the * means in my question above? How do I key in a *? Thanks

16. Kristi

Kristi New Member

This is for 7

I have noticed that you pretty much know what you are doing when it comes to the ringtones for the v60 i. I was wondering if you would be willing to tell me how to go about downloading a converter for free, if possible, and then explain to me how to use the devise so that I can convert my own ringtones without having to get someone else to do it for me. I like to stay independant......and this whole ringtone thing is new to me. If not, I understand....it does take up your time and lets face it you aren't getting paid for it.

Kristina

17. MaNiaCGaMeR

MaNiaCGaMeR New Member

Let me know if this works. I have the same phone, and had the same problem. However, i entered in as much as i could of the song. I then got out of the ring tones all together and back to the main screen. I then went back to edit the ring tone and i could add more..its weird...i don't know if this will help or not but...whatever

And to those of you asking about the * If you are entering in the ringtone, hit 0 twice to bring that up...

Now, someone get me LOWRIDER!!!

18. jnet

jnet New Member

Back on the question og the * in the keying in of a tone. I have the Motorola V60i, and when I push "0" my choices are a "g", "h", or "w". No *. Any sugestions.

19. jnet

jnet New Member

Kristi,

There are allot of good convertors out there, but they all cost around $20.00. Just do an Internet search for "ringtone convertors." Most of them have thousands of songs already loaded in the program, and the program is also linked to their sever filled with almost every song out there. Once it is converted, it will list out the code that needs to be inputted into your phone. Also, some good converters will give you the exact key sequence you need to push to put the song in. Just read the Manual for your V60i, I think it is on page 96, to find out how to create the ring tones. If you do find a converter that works for our kind of phone and is free, please let me know. Feel free to ask anymore questions.

J

20. MaNiaCGaMeR

MaNiaCGaMeR New Member

Well, i just tried it on mine, cand i can't get that to come up at all. I'd suggest finding a AT&T brick & mortar store somewhere in your area or calling customer service...they there all night...at *611 on your mobile!!! they'll even call you back on a different line so you can mess with your phone!

21. mmmmbeer

mmmmbeer New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    The problem is that jnet has a CDMA v60i which has a different ringtone composer than the TDMA and GSM versions of the v60i. Since AT&T does not have a CDMA network jnet can't reasonably go there for help.

jnet You need to find the ringtones for the older v60 phones or they may be listed specifically as v60i CDMA. I know I have the same phone and when someone posts that it is for the v60i the only way to tell is by looking at which characters they expect you to input. Those with the * are clearly not for our phone. I am hoping that soon a firmware release will bring our phones upto the current composer, because the ringtones are a lot slower on our phone, since there is no way to control tempo.

22. jnet

jnet New Member

Thanks mmmmbeer,

I wasn't aware of the differance.

Sense we are in the same boat, do you have any good sounding ringtones you are willing to share?

Thanks J

23. bikerdude

bikerdude New Member

I gave up trying to convert RTTL successfully, so I used the manual and my kids guitar and put this one together from scratch.

Hope you enjoy:

Smoke on the water

e2g2a2r4e2g2#a3a2r4e2g2a2r4g2e2

24. jaehova

jaehova New Member

ok, im going to ask this question like 9384278929853 members before me, and i'm hoping for an answer. i get my tones from mr tones, but the beats come in VERRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY SLOW. is there ANYWAY to speed the tone up? let me know, hanks

25. crojas

crojas New Member

What Software do you use to download these songs to the v60i? i have the USB Data KIT. or is it by hand. i mean manually on the phone menu?

26. microbiologist

microbiologist New Member

Does anybody have any john mayer tunes for a V60t? Just want to broaden my boring default tones with some music.

27. AceDaFlip

AceDaFlip New Member

Can anyone help me get the keypresses for Xzibit's "X" or "Beverly Hills Cop" Theme for the V60i?

28. lilannie2582

lilannie2582 New Member

alright, this mr. tones crap doesn't work for my phone. it says it is translated and stuff but when i put in what it says...i get totally different letters and numbers. i have the motorola v60i...okay does ANYONE else have this problem?!!??!?!? its SERIOUSLY beginning to piss me off.[​IMG]

29. lilannie2582

lilannie2582 New Member

ok, you have like for example... 00 3333 blah blah and then a #...? ok HOW can i put this stupid little number thing in my phone...there is NO button that is displaying this thing. PLEASE help me

30. lilannie2582

lilannie2582 New Member

you wanted simpsons...im new at this replying to messages junk so if this doesn't get to you then sorry!! and i dont know how you want it sent to you. so if this is not what u wanted then tell me.

Simpsons- *4d2.*4#f2*4#g2*4b3*4a2.*4#f2*4d2*3b3*3#g3*3#g3*3#g#*3a1r2*3#g3*3#g3*3#g3*3a3*4c2.*4d3*4d3*4d3*4d3

this is the way i found it...and i had to play around with the letter so get it right...