Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

motorola v60 for $60

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just bought my motorola v60 from att for only like $69, its legit

2. Geoff

Geoff New Member

HELLO, you get a V60 for FREE after rebates at Amazon.com when you sign up with AT&T.

3. ILUVSOCAL

ILUVSOCAL Banned

My Phone:
    Nokia 3600(me)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T(Me),Cingular(Me,Mom),Edge Wireless(Dad)
    You can also get it free after rebates when signing up with AT&T at the Good Guys.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

But I believe Amazon is TAX FREE with FREE shipping?? Tax on $250 in CA is what, like $20?! So you pay the extra if you want it RIGHT NOW.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Last week Good Guys paid you $25 more. The phone cost $250. You've got $275 from rebates, instant credit, and gift cert. I don't think it's still there, but check it out at Good Guys.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

so if you cancel it, (doesn't at&t have trial period, like 15-30 days or 30 minute talk time) then you can sell the phone on ebay for at least $200 [​IMG]

7. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    It doesn't work like that you have to give the phone back if you cancel.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Amazon doesnt have the promotions do they? I looked and didnt see it. Its the 600 minute promotion digital advantage.

9. mph11582

mph11582 New Member

the promotions?

10. Geoff

Geoff New Member

UH, the 'promotions' this thread has been talking about, is getting the v60 for FREE after rebates. Amazon.com DOES have this right now! I THINK this last guy meant SERVICE promotions, like on the AT&T site. I emailed and asked AT&T, they said you can switch to any of their service plans after you buy the phone and get a service plan from an AT&T authorized dealer.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry if i wasnt clear. The plan I'm talking about is the digital advantage plan for $39.99 a month with 600 Peak mintues and 3000 nights and weekends minutes. If you sign up for the two year plan you get 600 peak and unlimiited nights and weekends minutes. The $36 dollar activation fee is also waived. You get free long distance and you have no roaming accross a multi state calling area. Does anyone work with ATT Wireless? Maybe they can confirm this plan.

12. Geoff

Geoff New Member

That plan is on their website. It's the one I'm going with, after I get my phone from Amazon. Just CLICK on "VIEW ALL PACKAGES" here:
    AT&T wireless
    I just can't decide between a $50 Nokia 8260 or a FREE Motorola v60t

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Does their website give away the free v60? And I didnt see it on their webpage for some reason. It might just be an in store promotion.