Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Motorola v120e - MrTones.com QUESTION

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by Prodigal, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

I visited this site and went to the Motorola section for my Motorola v120e phone I just got a couple days ago, and now I am wondering how I put in all of the notes. I am having major problems putting in these ringtones! Can someone help me PLEASE?!

2. DjEfX

DjEfX New Member

Hey are you sure these codes work for the Motorola v120e, if not oh well. I emiled that Mr Tones dude, so I'll let you know.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Prodigal

Prodigal New Member

alright thanks a lot.

4. shepdawg58

shepdawg58 New Member

i think i have the same phone as you. What is our problem?
    try going to ring styles
    my tunes
    new tone
    then type in the codes
    se if this may help. if so, drop me off some of yo songs

5. WaKeFiELdGrL28

WaKeFiELdGrL28 New Member

i went to the MRTONES.com website to find Sum 41 "Hell Song" so i could put it in my fone...i found the code, yet when i entered it into my cell phone, it sounded nothing like the Hell Song...i think it needs to be converted, so can someone please help me convert this code for a Motorola v120e phone? i would highly appreciate it! For some reason, the website wont allow me to post the code, so here is the address for the code on MRTONES.com:

http://www.mrtones.com/ringtones/motorola/s/5696_hell_song.htm

Please, someone help me out! I really want this tone!!!