Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Motorola Smartphone

Discussion in 'MOTOROLA' started by Jrapp, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Jrapp

Jrapp Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Q
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Have you guys seen this. Click Here Oh man, I hope its GSM only becuase if I spend my kids college money on all these new phones, I'm gonna get divorced. It looks cool, but what is a smartphone anyway.

2. BEATNIKSHA

BEATNIKSHA Junior Member

My Phone:
    MOTO RAZR2 V9M
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    That's a great phone!! I hope Verizon offers this phone and when Motorola makes the final phone I hope they have an integrated camera in it. That would be great.

The next upgrade I want to do is a phone with a camera and a great color screen. Verizon currently has one but my contract is not up yet and I figure by the time my contract is up they will have a few great color display camera phones to choose from.

Thanks for sharing!!

~~BEAT~~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Craptain

Craptain Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    In the immortal words of Yello, "Daddy like, daddy like alot!"

Of course I hate to admit that seems like something Verizon customers will never see.

4. Cenobyte

Cenobyte Decepticon Air Commander

My Phone:
    LG VX8700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    A smart phone is a phone that also has PDA functionality. They're typically bulkier and uglier than regular phones.