Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Motorola Q9c vs. RIM Crackberry 8830

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by SmArTeStChIlD421, Dec 18, 2007.

?

Which phone should I pick?

1. RIM Blackberry 8830

50.0%
  2. Motorola Q9c

50.0%
  1. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    so i need to pick one out......someone wanna give me some experience aged reviews of the two....pros and cons..............both have Power Vision which I love but only one has a camera.....a camera i can do without......

what im looking at is processor capabilities and messaging capabilities........im generally very demanding on my phone and from the reviews that i've read on CNET the Blackberry has a much better reaction time than the Q9c........however the Q9c has a better keyboard.....which i look at as a pro because I do a lot of texting and i have larger hands.........i tried out my friends T-Mobile Dash.......so i got a handle of the Windows Mobile operating system which was okay and i think generally easier to use than the Blackberry system.........how are the keys on the 8830? must know cuz thats the first thing im considering.....

also....im using this phone for phone calls, text messaging, internet, prolli IM, and IMAP4 email.......i am going to attempt to activate this phone without the Blackberry data plan because I dont wanna use the RIM email service and i dont need push email.....but i like that fact that i can download the facebook application to my phone....

anyone have some overall user reviews............CNET gave the Blacberry a better review like i said but the users on CNET gave the Q9c better reviews

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    well i think im actually gonna go with the Rumor just because the QWERTY keyboard is very attractive....it has a camera.....and the screen is large for a candybar phone...........thanx for the votes anyway

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Oh ok I said the crack berry but good luck with the rumor I think you will like it.

4. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    if i didnt have to pay the $30 blackberry fee i would have picked it too cuz the Windows Mobile UI lags too much for me.....