Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Motorola on the right track?? Who make the best phones?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

It looks like Motorola is finally getting on the right track. Take a look at some of the new and upcoming Motorola phones.
    I have had a Nokia for over 4 years now and I have been very happy with all my previous phone except for my current 3360. The 3360 is very buggy. It looks like I might be switching over to Motorola.

PhoneScoop.com
    Motorola Product Previews

They are small, stylish, and packed full with features.
    Nokia watch out!

What do you guys think? Who make the best phones?

2. Pitapony

Pitapony New Member

Well, since the V120c is the only phone I've ever used, I really don't have anything to compare it with. I can just tell you though, for an inexpensive phone ($29.95 at Radio Shack right now) it does everything I want it to do. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles so it suits my needs just fine. I DO know Motorola is coming out with (and already has out) some very sophisticated phones that do all sorts of neat stuff and I think they MIGHT give Nokia a run for their money. Unfortunately, when most people hear "cell phone", they think "Nokia".

3. MIkeP

MIkeP New Member

I meant to post this under the Phones and Accessories Forum.
    Anyway, I agree, alot people think of Nokia when talking about cell phones. My wife has the V120c and it is a great phone, better than my Nokia 3360.