Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Money for old cell phones?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have some old cell phones that i do not use anymore... i think i spend nearly $200+ in total for all the cell phones i have that i don't need. I have 2 Nokia 5165, 1 Nokia 3360, I motorola i1000 plus and a motorola i90c. Do you know of a place where a company would buy back refurbished phones? They are all still in excellent condition. Thanks

2. nester

nester New Member

Well, afaik you have two options...

if you really want to get money for the phones, sell them on ebay, a flea market, or a garage sale. you didn't mention what service the phones had or whether they are unlocked... that affects the resale value a lot.

if you want to be a nice guy, you can donate them to many police departments who will distribute them to abused women and others who may need one to call 911 in an emergency (since that requires no service...)

I actually gave my old phone to my grandmother for that purpose because she lives alone and walks all around town by herself to go shopping...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

How about the salvation army?

4. Mike

Mike Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola RAZR V3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Verizon, Cingular
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...