Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Metal/Rock ringtone requests!

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by WingedDarkness, Apr 4, 2007.

1. WingedDarkness

WingedDarkness New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola I880
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    People are having issues making the correct format for the ringtone files it seems. I can make the ringtones per your request, with your phones model info. Tell me the name of the song and what part you want and i will post it on here for you and everyone else to download.

Learn the skill, then pass it on for othersto enjoy!

2. alabamaguy485

alabamaguy485 New Member

hey can you get me the linkin park-crawling song? if you can get like the first part of the song where it starts off with the beat then goes into crawling in my skin these words they will not heal, fear is how i know that should be good enough, i have an ic502. if you can get me this you are king dingaling in my book!

3. WingedDarkness

WingedDarkness New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola I880
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    Here you go man! Hope it all works for you!

Attached Files: