Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Memory Card Question

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Medic7, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Medic7

Medic7 New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola i580
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    I'm looking to purchase a new memory card for the i580. A larger one Gig. Ideas where I could purchase one, other than through Nextel as they're much more expensive than other places (Amazon, etc.).

2. Ironwalt

Ironwalt Junior Member
    Junior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    IPhone5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I would say your on the right track with Amazon.com . That is where I get some of my phone stuff. Also you may try Walmart.com that is where I got my last card at a good price. I hope this helps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Medic7

Medic7 New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola i580
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    Thank you.
    But what do I look for? What kind/type of card? Example, the exact search phrase or give me one kind of 1 gig card that would work.

4. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...