Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

mc-telepath

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by KevinJames, Nov 29, 2001.

1. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    (And now, for a little soft shoe....)

I was just reading on wirelessnewsfactor.com that the chip industry (Intel) is working to achieve a circuit that will effectively be 200 times smaller than a single red blood cell! In a posting on that site, I mused that, given this bit of news and combining it with human cloning, artificial skin and several other technologies in infancy, we could say: "Move over Data, I'm next in line for a positronic brain."

But then I started thinking about wireless. Soon we won't "carry" cell phones or even "wear" them. They'll be implanted in our brain and jumpered to our thought-cells. We'll be electronically and telepathically in instant contact with anyone. Of course, capitalism will still be alive and well, so when people ask, "what are you on?" they won't mean drugs, they'll mean "which carrier is brain waves on?"

So just let it be known, I, Kevin James, hereby am the first to invent the word "mc-telepath" (micro-circuit telepath).

I can just see it now...
    You think: I want to speak with John
    Implant replies: Welcome to ATT, we'll complete that telepathic connection now.

Hey, why don't I just write the next episode of "Enterprise." ;-)

Kevin

Hey, wait a moment, what if you're TC (telepathic connection) gets dropped? Will you have to reboot your brain?

2. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Kevin,

Your a twisted individual :)

Tom

3. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    And that's the truth! (Lilly Tomlin)
    And loving it! (Maxwel Smart on "Get Smart" circa mid 1960's??)

4. stupendous1

stupendous1 New Member

I'm the next mc-telepath. Once we have two, we can start the GVMM (Global Vulcan Mind Meld). I hope you don't mind listening to my thoughts :)

Until then, I'll just settle for ...

5. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Stupendous,

Is that your own maintained web site that I linked to from your signature?

Tom