Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Master Dealer List Wanted! $20 to the best 4 entries.

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by hopper2012, Feb 5, 2012.

1. hopper2012

hopper2012 New Member

Hi. I am looking to open a small cell phone booth in Nevada and need help finding a Master Dealer. I am willing to pay for the Master Dealer List.

Here are the rules:

Please private message me your Master Dealer List for ATT or Verizon for Nevada.
    The 4 most helpful entries will receive $20 through Paypal.
    To be fair and show winners are rewarded, with their permission I will post partial of their usernames.
    Submission order will be giving additional consideration.

Bonus $20 to the entry that provides the master dealer's info that I end up sign up with.
    Once the 4 winning entries have been selected I will end this post.

To help with my creditability. Here is my ebay username, feel free to email me through ebay.

openboxesusacom

#1 hopper2012, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012