Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Master Agents and Master Dealers List Available!

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by Genuine Help, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MvPTechnology

MvPTechnology New Member

I tried to PM Genuine Help for the master dealer list, but it says he cant accept anymore PM's. Im looking for Master Dealers in Mass please. Thank you.

2. tonyg556

tonyg556 New Member

I am also looking for a list of Master Dealers/Agents.

3. Wholesale

Wholesale New Member

Good Evening Everyone-

I am new to the site and have been skimming through some material on this forum and believe I could be of assistance with this matter. I am a Master Agent and sell unlocked GSM and CDMA phones that can be activated on carriers such as T-Mobile, Simple, Page Plus, H2O, Airvoice, ATT, and many others. I also specialize in wholesale accessories and authorized payment centers which allow you to accept bill payments for any wireless carrier. PM me if you're interested and I would be more than happy to discuss this further.

Thanks,
    JK

4. mega1000

mega1000 New Member

Can you send me the link for the master dealers please . Thanks Dan

5. mega1000

mega1000 New Member

A cell phone business, urgently seeking a Mater dealer or Master Agent within south NJ -Clementon city area Please PM or email me Thanks

6. steveharbingdrupp

steveharbingdrupp New Member

Please send me the link i want to reach out to the agents asap.....thanks

7. Truephone

Truephone New Member

Can you pm me the list please .NJ . Thanks

8. sabercats

sabercats New Member

Can you add me in with your email list for CA.

Thanks

9. johnlo651

johnlo651 New Member

I would like a list for MN.

10. sangutah

sangutah New Member

hi
    can you send me the list?

also do you know about repair business.... how i can start repairing business. is that worth to learn this skill.. most of them is $ 1500 lesson fee....

thanks...

11. phonesrus

phonesrus New Member

hey im a new store opening up in texas if someone could send me a list for master dealers or agents in texas thanks

12. chaparr0

chaparr0 New Member

Please send me the list also. We are located in florida and are looking to open a store in the next month.

13. Talk More Wireless

Talk More Wireless Junior Member

Cell phone repair is a very lucrative business if you market it. My area is saturated with repair centers (and people doing them out of their house) and I still have at least 2 walk ins per day.

14. MaverickC5

MaverickC5 New Member

Can you send me the link for the master dealers please . Thanks, David

15. fixology

fixology New Member

Please pm me the link

16. slasherx

slasherx New Member

please pm me the link aswell.

17. raidener

raidener New Member

pls send me the list of master agent and wholesale accessories.. thnx located in Ca.

18. Talk More Wireless

Contact "wholesale" in a PM. He will get you information sent over.

19. prestigea

prestigea New Member

Prepaid there is money to be made only if it's done right. In the right location, and targeting the right groups. The hard part is the commission structures don't pay as well as other style wireless stores. Meaning although there is no churn because all sales are final on prepaid products... you don't get the overly enjoyable residuals. and if you do they are extremely low residuals.

20. 3AWIRELESS

3AWIRELESS New Member

Does any one have a Master List for MA area?

21. Talk More Wireless

:censored: Please excuse me for this rant. I have been posting for a couple of months now. I have given quite a few people my personal suppliers contact information. However, I can not see how people can just sign up for a forum and the only post they will put up is asking for a handout. Be it master agents or suppliers.

Granted, I did know some (very few) suppliers for accessories when I started my business, I had no master agents. I found mine from HOURS of searching. Before I actually finally decided to open the business, I exceeded 50 hours of searching for master agents and quality wholesalers for accessories.

Then some people do not even post an introduction on the forum? They only come on to get a quick piece of information? This is why I stopped posting on another wireless forum. Yes, a forum is a great tool. Why not fully utilize it? I would hope that as a community, we can help each other... But at least tell us who you are and your background. I for one will not recommend anyone to any of my master agents who I do not think will succeed in the wireless industry.

Ok, I am done with the rant!

22. Talk More Wireless

You are very right. How many multi-carrier prepaid dealers show a profit their first month? I did. While you do want new customers and activations, it is very important to remember your current customers. If you have 100 customers that pay their monthly bill at your location.. It can equal out to pay your electric, phone, and more. For example, if you have 100 simple mobile $60 dollar payments per month at 8% each, that is $480 a month that you made taking only about a minute per customer... Not too bad is it?

Also, push accessories to each customer... I do not know how many customers come in to pay a bill. I notice they have their iPhone or what have you in their pocket with no protection at all... I sell them an Otterbox for about $40, my cost is $20 or less... Yea, add that up... If you sell 15 of those a month, there is at least $300 profit...

Then what about new activations... At the rate of $20 for a simple mobile sim card which cost you $1.00 at the most... Thats $19 profit... 30 of those a month (average 1 per day) $570... On top of that you add 30 customers that will pay their bill with you...

The money is here guys! You just have to be hungry for it!!!!

23. RGVMOBILE

RGVMOBILE New Member

Hi could you forward me a list as well? Would really appreciate it, thanks

24. prestigea

prestigea New Member

Absolutely! People need to do their homework before jumping all over things. I would love to own my own store hopefully sooner than later, I know of a VERY GOOD impressive master agent for T-Mobile, and I am in talks with another one and hopefully receiving information tomorrow in regards to how much it would cost to open a Post-Paid Store which I know is not cheap by far. It's much cheaper to start out and open a pre-paid location, but it becomes difficult to change once you start one or the other. It's best to start one, use one to fund the other location and that way you get the benefits of both. Unless, you get approved for both in a single location :).

If anyone is interested in just chatting or connecting let me know.

Contact me Talk More Wireless...

25. haroon9977

haroon9977 New Member

I am opening a cellular phone shop very soon and need the list of Master Agents, I would like any information that assist me. Thank you in advance,

26. haroon9977

haroon9977 New Member

I am opening a cellular phone shop very soon and need the list of Master Agents, I would like any information that assist me. Thank you in advance, please inbox me details.

27. gepasaleli

gepasaleli New Member

Hi Can You send me a master dealer list please?:)
    I AM trying to open my own cellular store. thank you

28. arkons

arkons New Member

Please send me the list thx

29. rxalex

rxalex New Member

Please send me list of master dealers and wholesalers for unlock phones in NY

30. celltechpro

celltechpro New Member

Hi, i would like some tip of advice about selling cellphones with pre-paid sim cards or with contract. Because i recently just open an online store where i sell unlock phones but they are international phone with dual sim-card (Android IOS). And i was thinking if i can get into these phones or somehow connect the sim cards deals with my phones that i sell. Please PM me, i'm confused on what to do as my college is hypnotizing with studies :eek: :help:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.