Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Magneto from Microsoft

Discussion in 'Wireless News' started by DandyDon, Apr 4, 2005.

1. DandyDon

DandyDon Senior Member

My Phone:
    i95cl
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
  2. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Pretty vicious on MS's part... I think you're right, Don, sell any RIM stock you've got.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ehcruzan

ehcruzan Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Mobility
    Any successful technology company can expect Microsoft to brutally destroy their business by mimicking and giving away their idea. Makes me think of what the cloners in China are doing to brands like Cisco, Yamaha, etc.

4. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Microsoft ought to buy Wal-Mart since they both have the same business model, pretty much... Seek & Destroy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. GoodmanR

GoodmanR Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (Voice) + T-Mobile (Blackberry)

Including eventually Google. There has already been a lot of talk about RIM and whether or not they can keep doing well. In Financial News circles, there have been several interesting stories circulating recently about RIM and how they both built a customer base and are worried they can't keep it. If you want a copy, PM me but I would rather not post them as they are expensive sources and I don't want any copyright issues.