Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

M2M Is Now "Sprint Family Calling"

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by lennyj17, Jul 19, 2006.

1. lennyj17

lennyj17 Junior Member

I was talking to one of my Contacts at Sprint yesterday (He really keeps up with what all is going on in the world of Sprint as far as Pricing Plans Features) and he told me that once the Nextel Partners is on board and the rest of the buy-outs are settled....Sprint will then start to advertise The Largest M2M calling base and call it "Sprint Family Calling" calling between any Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Virgin Phone. He said they will start some type Sprint "We're All Family" type campainge with bridging all 4 Divisions with SFC

He also outline the following changes per division. Sprint now will include SFC in alot of the individual line plans (even Free Incoming) he thinks the 29.95 Fair/Flex maybe left out but hes not sure, And of course all Family Plans will have it included.

Nextel will include SFC for 5.00 per Line/Account on all plans (Because you get free nationwide DC is my guess). So the only change to nextel is instead of 5.00 per line its 5.00 per account.

Boost SFC will be 5.00 a month on all pay-as-go plans and will be unlimited calling for the Premium Plan SFC will be included..

Virgin Mobile will only offer SFC on the Pay-by-month plans it will be included in any plan thats 30$ or more in MRC

Grandfather'd PCS Plans The way it will work is any one with M2M or Pcs2pcs on their account will automaticly be converted. If your were on Sprint and Paying 5.00 for M2M it will be removed if your voice plan is atleast 35.00 on a Free Clear or you are on any Fair/Flex, Free Incoming plan.

And new subs will now have to pic a plan that has SFC included. IT WILL NO LONGER BE AN ADD-ON except for IDEN because they get free Chrip.

He said this is to be rolled out in September/October and will give any SFC sub 55 million subs they can talk to for free.

This will be sweet. But for my lines it will only Add Virign to Mix of free calling. And i know no-one with a VM phone. But my brother knows alot so it will help him, he still in HS.

2. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I have boost Mobile and it is 10c a minute to call sprint nextel and other boost customers......i wouod be really happy if they included Virgin Mobile customers as well cuz as far as i know they don't even have Mobile to Mobile call ing for themselves

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...