Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Loving Alltel

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by DonVito, Mar 7, 2007.

1. DonVito

DonVito New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    I love alltel its the best service I have ever had they are always fast about any questions I have when I call in. I hardly ever have to wait on hold to talk to someone. I live in northern Michigan and I get great service in most areas around here. I love the wireless mobile web I can chat on msn check my gmail mobile web is awesome. I just had to post this I thought someone would give some comments on their experiences with alltel. I recommend alltel and I hope that they don't merge with another company and change everything over.

post some replies :p :) :D :biggrin: :lmao:

2. Ironwalt

Ironwalt Junior Member
    Junior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    IPhone5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Wirelessly posted (Ironwalt's v3c: MOT-GATW_/00.62 UP.Browser/6.2.3.4.c.1.112 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Im with you. I have had alltel for 10 years and have had wonderful service and hope they dont get taking over.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ta206

ta206 Junior Member

My Phone:
    E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    :) I have to agree - have them for personal and for business and couldn't be happier. Customer service can't be beat, My Circle is an awesome plan, and I've never had to wait to talk with an actual person on the phone. I have dealt with some of the other companies with less than pleasant results. I may sound like I'm laying it on thick but it is rare that you can find a company that delivers. The big cities have the companies that cater to them but when you are out in the country and your car breaks down it is nice to know someone has you covered.

4. AlltelTech

AlltelTech New Member

I have had a alltel plan for almost 4 years now. And just recently moved over some more lines from nextel to alltel. The customer service is excellent the coverage is awsome 4 out of 4 stars here.

5. DonVito

DonVito New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    yea i love the my circle to its sweet for the main numbers i call saves like all of our plan minutes lol. i like the phones allot to i have the e815 its almost as good as the razr same features anyways. only bad thing is that two prong charger if it wasn't for that it would be better then the razr IMO. the razr at 7 dollars a month with a 95 dollar deductible is expensive to me. My e815 insurance is only 5 a month and 50 dollar deductible. ive broken a few phones and the insurance claims are easy. i guess the cheaper insurance makes up for the way the e815 charges. and btw i just got the deposit back from a new line i started and i got a whole 4 dollars back interest wooooooooo hahaha :p :D :biggrin: ;) :)

6. grazzzy

grazzzy Junior Member

i guess i'm the rookie here, with only about 5 months of alltel svce. but i've switched all 4 phones and couldn't be happier. only problem i've noticed is that on long calls along the interstate, i experience drops and have to call right back. i guess i'm getting that because we're switching to another carrier's tower.

7. AlltelTech

AlltelTech New Member

That is indeed possible I know that there are some switches that dont hand off well to others. I know alltel service is great for truck drivers though. Thats how they started building thier networks by building the towers next to major interstates and highways

8. KyleAndMelissa22

KyleAndMelissa22 Woot Woot, Splat !!!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    LG Lucid 3 / G4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless (SID 299, NID 173)
    :D :D :D My Circle 4-EVER !!!!!!!:D :D :D

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Ironwalt

Ironwalt Junior Member
    Junior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    IPhone5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon

10. cet710

cet710 New Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry 7130e
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel

I love to hear somone that is enjoying Alltel as much as I am. I use to have Cingular. I actually worked from them. However when I decided to leave to take another job the company that I went to work for used Alltel. I was scared at first, but must say that I am totally sold on Alltel. I realized just how bad Cingulars CS was when I went to Alltel. I mean I use to hear it how bad they were everyday when working at cingular, but always put it off to the customer being upset. Now though I deal with Alltels cs as I need them & my issues are fixed in a matter of seconds usually. GO ALLTEL!!!

11. SL1771

SL1771 New Member

Well , I have been with Alltel since the bag phone days of Centurytel.. I basically have never used another carrier.. Over the years they have been improving and either keeping up or exceding other companies.. I have been close to switching but never did and I love to see the expressions on the sales people or phone tech support when they pull up how long I have been wtih them.. Kinda automatically throws you to the front of the line in quality service.. I just got the LG AX 8600 and I am loving it..This is the first phone I have had with a lot of extras worth messing with.. I can't wait to pair it with my Palm TX PDA ... I just recently found this Alltel community yesterday and I am very happy to be a part of it.. Nice to be able to talk with other AX 8600 owners...

12. chapulincolorado

chapulincolorado New Member

My Phone:
    LG
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I am an LG fan and for the most part have always stuck to LG's. Great phone and great service. I keep reading articles on cell phone services regarding national carriers and a regional carrier called Alltel. If the type of service is regional....please keep it regional. :biggrin:

13. army1

army1 Banned

My Phone:
    obama won
    i am dropping cingular/att because of all the problems, i have been on the alltel web site several time's, i have almost decided to go with alltel.
    i live in a fringe area of w.ky, i have picked out the lg ax490,
    the reason for this choice is the following,bluetooth, voice dial.,and speaker phone, after instant rebate 150.00/ x2 and 50.00 mail in x2 the price of the
    is 10.00 each, & free 2 day fedx del. (web order)now for the question,
    how will this phone do living in the country? and any other opion of this
    phone and service in nw/ky any help, i have to do this by the 11th.:rolleyes:

14. UFO

UFO Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint and alltel
    The ax490 from what I can gather, is a good phone when it comes to reception. I do have a friend that swears by it and I googled "ax490 review" and it seems like others are also happy with its reception. I have no personal experience with it though so I couldn't tell you how it directly compares to others. I have heard that you'd probably get tired of the racing theme pretty quick and you'll probably even hear an engine revving when you flip it open, but all of these can be taken off.

If price is a concern, the ax245 looks very similar, appears to have everything except FastTap, and you can get 2 for $10. And if reception is a big concern, I have to mention the E815. It's $30 after rebate, but most people, including myself, that have it and have tried it, claim it to be the king of reception in the Alltel lineup. It was released at about the same time as the ax490 and has all the features you wanted. Just as a suggestion, it might be worth getting one ax490 and one E815 so you can feel and test the differences in reception between them.