Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Looking to open a cell phone store.

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by Rybe, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Rybe

Rybe New Member

Hello everyone!

I currently live in Chicago but will be relocating to Atlanta in the next couple of months. I want to open a retail store down there but I am having trouble finding a good guide to get me going. Does anyone have any prior experience with this sort of thing or any articles that are a good starting off point? I would love to hear from you if you do! Thanks for your time!